Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E08: Betraydar LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The castaways must work to make amends after betrayals. An interesting turn of events takes place at the reward challenge.

Original airdate 11/10/21

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

I really don’t like Liana.  I need someone from her side to go home tonight.  

And I get tired of Deshawn with being annoyed at people voting for him or throwing his name out.  Does he know what game he signed up for?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ok, I'm glad that Xander failed to get the advantage. First off, no more advantages, please. Second off, it would have felt like Xander was tipped off it he got it. Third, I appreciate a little bit of trickery in the editing. Fourth, no more advantages.

• Love 2

Xander should had known there would be something there. I think he did switch places with Erika to gain an ally. I don't think that worked either.

Edited by vb68

I can't blame Shan and Liana for getting emotional. They haven't had a proper meal in a couple of weeks, at that point. They don't have the typical staples of food that modern Survivor have had. They're actually hungry. Papaya is all they really have. I'm also ok with people letting out a good cry.

Ricard really should not have done that and acted so high and mighty about it.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh wow, Evvie finished that puzzle VERY quickly. I don't think Yellow even had them on the board, at that point.

She pulled a Spencer. He did the same thing on a puzzle challenge on Second Chances. They'd had the puzzle on a previous season and he practiced it at home, so he solved it in like less than a minute. 

11 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Xander was definitely looking for an advantage, I guess he just missed it.

A hundred percent. He was trying to not make it too obvious though, even if the others were competing. And I think that's why he missed it. If he'd gone down on his knees and solidly looked under the bench, he'd have found it. 

• Love 1

Um DeShawn, Tiffany and Erica should have just given up their spot.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

So wait, are the people sitting out safe from the vote?  I missed that part.  

No, they're giving up any chance to win Immunity, so making themselves very vulnerable.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

I am not a Ricard fan, and I get that the others are hungry and resentful, but he had a freaking nibble of papaya, he didn’t help himself to a huge slice or sit down and join them.

Why are Shan and Liana crying?  

I think it’s more the principal. They had to find the papaya and chop. 
Then Ricard walks in with a full stomach and takes some.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Um DeShawn, Tiffany and Erica should have just given up their spot.

No, they're giving up any chance to win Immunity, so making themselves very vulnerable.

Okay that makes way more sense. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, Heather has sat out on 75% of the comps this season.

Which is why I said she sucked.  She may have been hiding a powerhouse talent, but we didn’t get to see it because her butt was on the bench more often than not.

• LOL 1