Type keyword(s) to search

Gino and Jasmine

• Start Topic

I've noticed, even at the reunion, that Jasmine seems to have lost her long luxurious hair (at $600/bundle).  Think she's going short these days?  Like, her REAL hair??

And just because I love animals, where is the dog???

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

I've noticed, even at the reunion, that Jasmine seems to have lost her long luxurious hair (at $600/bundle).  Think she's going short these days?  Like, her REAL hair??

And just because I love animals, where is the dog???

She left her two kids behind so I don’t have much faith that she brought the dog.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Of COURSE Jasmine spent the wedding dress $$$ for a brazilian butt lift.  She's SUCH a MORON.  I can't believe we let this dingbat into Michigan. 

She’s smart as a whip. She knows Gino will still end up buying whatever dress she wants and this way she has her butt cheeks too. She would have had a much harder time sneaking in a surgery once she was in the States…

• Like 6
On 9/20/2023 at 5:38 AM, Shrek said:

That's probably the first sensible thing she's done no matter the reason.

Unfortunately she said she's only getting them dissolved because the filler is migrating, and once dissolved she'll have them redone.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Why on earth would Gino quit his dang job??  Do they make THAT much $$$ on this shitshow?

Supposedly to help her get settled in and get her driver’s license lol.  Like that takes a year.  They are just going to bicker 24/7.  Wait until she sees his house is just a townhome.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
On 10/15/2023 at 8:27 PM, Elizzikra said:

Few people on this show exhibit any evidence of sound decision making...

I have a magnet that reads: "Watching '90-Day Fiance' makes me feel like I've exceeded-❤️-💲-🏠-expectations in all areas of my life."

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
On 11/13/2023 at 3:18 PM, Gobi said:

The lip gloss is probably from the assistant producer who set up the camera in the car.

Somebody on Reddit had a screenshot of Jasmine pulling the exact same lip gloss out of her purse! Hmmmm

edited to add: And another shot of it with her makeup before the car ride

I strongly suspect she didn't drop her phone at all, and had the gloss in her hand the entire time while she pretended to look for the phone. 

More eviduhns:

IMG_5239.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Pictures don’t lie, but Jasmine does
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

I don't think Gino quit his job. I mean, come on, everyone knows she is a high-maintenance woman who expects him to pay for all sorts of luxuries. Either he wanted to test whether she was willing to marry him when they're on a  tight budget, or he was actually fired because he wasn't doing well at the job (e.g., missing work and distracted by his "reality" TV career) but made a deal with the employer in which he could claim he quit.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought at one point he said something about a one-year leave of absence.

I have a hard time thinking of any workplace that would a one year leave of absence for anything other than a health condition, and even then...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I have a hard time thinking of any workplace that would a one year leave of absence for anything other than a health condition, and even then...

I have a hard time thinking he is an engineer who designs cars shudder.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

It would be a huge risk for the worker. If he's in the auto industry, are they supposed to keep his seat warm for a year? Who's going to do his work? Plus, dude is mid-50s. I'm over 60 myself. If you leave a professional job as a senior, it is often hard to find another job at your former level and pay, thanks to ageism and the fact that young people can be hired (in many cases) for a lot less. I personally would love to retire soon but until I'm sure I can, I'm staying FT where I am. Maybe G was an embarrassment to the company given the shouting matches, his love to be P'd on, butt plugs, foul language (even if bleeped--easy to hear it), etc. It is socially conservative where he is.     

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 11/16/2023 at 5:40 PM, Tuneful said:

It would be a huge risk for the worker. If he's in the auto industry, are they supposed to keep his seat warm for a year? Who's going to do his work? Plus, dude is mid-50s. I'm over 60 myself. If you leave a professional job as a senior, it is often hard to find another job at your former level and pay, thanks to ageism and the fact that young people can be hired (in many cases) for a lot less. I personally would love to retire soon but until I'm sure I can, I'm staying FT where I am. Maybe G was an embarrassment to the company given the shouting matches, his love to be P'd on, butt plugs, foul language (even if bleeped--easy to hear it), etc. It is socially conservative where he is.     

That makes way more sense than he quit to stay home with her. This girl speaks good English and is more than capable of ordering an Uber. Even the people with mates who speak no English don't quit their jobs.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2