Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Shelbie said:

I don’t think Ed expected Jenny to fight back. Looking forward to seeing it.

Same. He needs to be snapped back, hard. Who the fuck does he think he is? Telling another person to shut up? I'd like to hit him with a chair.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Have you met Angela from 90DF?

Have you met a guy named Coltee and his mother, Debbie?

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

And the boys are too young.  They are babies.  Imagine if the genders were reversed.  

If dads were feeling their girls’ bikinis and curvature to…ugh, I can’t handle typing the rest. It’s just so GROSS.

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

One of the MILFs is a surgeon. I don’t think being on this show is going to help her reviews on RateMyMD.com. 

Which one? Curious here.

• Like 5

They could have condensed this into 2 episodes with an extra half hour tacked on for the cast at the bar in the hotel.

Unless we get Grangela spanking Andrei while he's dancing.... hmmmm it's boring as crap.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I fucking love Jenny in this moment…someone needs to stand up to Ed

You can stand up to him and look down on him at the same time. In fact, you don't have a choice.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Geez hoping to have an entertaining night because tomorrow I prep for a colonoscopy and endoscopy on Tuesday.   Dreading the prep - I've done it before.

Will leave at 9 to watch All Creatures Great & Small, then be back for the remaining 10 minutes or so.

That's all I got, no fun stories, sorry...

• Hugs 10
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

They could have condensed this into 2 episodes with an extra half hour tacked on for the cast at the bar in the hotel.

Unless we get Grangela spanking Andrei while he's dancing.... hmmmm it's boring as crap.

Yara did herself no favors and came across as pretty ugly.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm with you. Anyone have any anecdotes? Read any good books? 

The new season of Shetland is on Prime Video. I was up till past 5 am last night binging it.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

read the new Cathy Glass book.

Me and Mr Moldova are downsizing and moving to a loft downtown on Thursday. I am more stressed than I thought. Lotsa memories in this house. 16 years worth, but I gotta get out of the burbs

• Like 3
  • Hugs 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Me and Mr Moldova are downsizing and moving to a loft downtown on Thursday. I am more stressed than I thought. Lotsa memories in this house. 16 years worth, but I gotta get out of the burbs

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Have you met a guy named Coltee and his mother, Debbie?

If dads were feeling their girls’ bikinis and curvature to…ugh, I can’t handle typing the rest. It’s just so GROSS.

Which one? Curious here.

The South Korean one, Soyoung 

oops, maybe I’m wrong. I thought it was her and Pola was the one who said she fainted at the sight of blood. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Geez hoping to have an entertaining night because tomorrow I prep for a colonoscopy and endoscopy on Tuesday.   Dreading the prep - I've done it before.

Will leave at 9 to watch All Creatures Great & Small, then be back for the remaining 10 minutes or so.

That's all I got, no fun stories, sorry...

That stuff is foul, I did it about a month go.

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So I just looked her up, I'd never heard of her! Looks interesting, I dig non fiction and memoirs. I just read "Spare". YIKES. The royal family is a festering swamp. 

You have to check out the thread on Spare in the Popculture->Books .

It is really good and active. Pallas the mod has to keep it in line.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So I just looked her up, I'd never heard of her! Looks interesting, I dig non fiction and memoirs. I just read "Spare". YIKES. The royal family is a festering swamp. 

It probably is but he’s a whining fucker and will be back in the fold once they split up. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, I read mostly fiction and I have a list a mile long of books I’ve read and ones I plan to read. One non-fiction that haunts me is Hidden Valley Road(?) about the family of schizophrenics.

Oh my god, that sounds too intense for me. I love memoirs about crazy childhoods, but wowza. I read "I'm Glad My Mom Died" by Jennette McCurdy and holy moly. I'm about to start "Alias Grace" by Margaret Atwood. I saw the show a few years ago. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm with you. Anyone have any anecdotes? Read any good books? 

I already posted this in the Love in Paradise thread on Monday, but a lot of you guys here may not have seen it.

My daughter’s school is celebrating a math teacher who goes above and beyond to educate his students with such energy, passion, and conviction, leading to a deeper appreciation for numbers. The teacher was born in 1983, and my daughter is curious. She wants to know from you guys: “Give me a virtual time machine. Tell me all your memories from 1983, from music to pop culture to TV shows to commercials to school life to toys to fashion, etc…”

• Like 3
  • Love 1