Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Alexi take a good look at Loren’s mother…that will be her before you know it.

I know Loren can be a pain, but honestly she is much better-looking than her mother. I don’t think she will end up looking like her.

• Like 4

I hope the next season of this crap does not include any 50+ woman involved with a 30 something man from Nigeria...the guy can never come to this country and it has been proven more times than not it is a for TV relationship, I say it is enough!  

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Kimbally got 2 seasons of 90 Day and her son is getting a stint, they should bow down to Useman for giving them the opportunity.

Not to forget the PS5.

• LOL 7

Not a popular opinion to voice but in the country Useman is from most people marry young and have children.

The fact he never married and hasn't had a child yet and has been found sharing the bed with his 'team' explains alot to me.

Old middle aged superfans are great beards.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

After that Single's life appearance, I don't care for Jamal any more.

Ahh. No wonder I have no idea of what any of y'all are talking about regarding him and Veronica. I didn't watch Single LIfe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I made dinner, cleaned up in time for my husband to watch the Ravens and for me to watch this dreck although I feel like I could miss most of it and it wouldn't make a difference.

It feels a lot later than 6:50 pm.

• Like 4