Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I think that Holy Water was from Flint. 

I’m surprised it didn’t turn to steam when it hit her skin. 
I wish Angela was really leaving but I’m sure she’s coming back.

did you see the way she shoved that guy out of her way? She should have been charged with assault. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angie's mad about Yara "running her goddamn mouth". Because no one ever dares to stand up to her. When Avery did Angela actually slapped her, remember? 

Nope because they edited it out and still allow her to be on this show…that is ASSAULT. She slapped Avery’s mom as well and tried to start a fight with Rebecca. I liked Rebecca after the incident because she was the only one to step in and help Avery…..where the fuck was security? 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If she is at The Time hotel, it has a $250 cleaning charge for any smoke in the guest room.

Good. Angela better pay. I have asthma, and if I stayed in that room after she smoked in it, I would have a bad attack. She can't do that shit. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Libby sings an explosive version of “My Heart Will Go On”, and it is so powerful that Celine Dion will end up at the Tell All.

This made me  LOL 😆 😂 because YES!

• LOL 6
Just now, Bees52 said:

Heaven help us when KIM is the voice of reason regarding another cast  member.

She’s an idiot.  And for all her talk she only “has to say something” once Grang is out of earshot. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nope because they edited it out and still allow her to be on this show…that is ASSAULT. She slapped Avery’s mom and tried to start a fight with Rebecca. I liked Rebecca after the incident because she was the only one to step in and help Avery…..where the fuck was security? 

Rebecca really gained my respect that day. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angie's mad about Yara "running her goddamn mouth". Because no one ever dares to stand up to her. When Avery did Angela actually slapped her, remember? 

Yet another reason why Angela should be terminated... IMMEDIATELY.

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
6 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It’s weird that SNHU advertises their online degrees by showing people allegedly going to class.

Does that bus go around dropping off everyone’s diplomas? Wouldn’t it be cheaper to mail them? 

• LOL 5