Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh Kimbally: It's ALWAYS gonna be Usman's way... Haven't you figured that out YET??

And why are Jovi & Yara still going at it?  I thought he decided she could stay in Europe.

Am I wrong about that?  Or is this just some made up bullshit they're throwing out because they want to string us along  until the next season?  I'm not that interested, TBH.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

If you're not even fucking with two days left together, you shouldn't even be together.

LOL...my ex husband told me that he wasn't wasting his vacation money fucking when he could fuck for free at home.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

Oh, totally off topic....2 years ago, I lost my wallet. I've moved twice since then.  On Saturday, my friend's child handed me the wallet. She said it was in the box of toys that I keep handy for visiting children to play with while their parents and I drink coffee and gossip. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

You sound stupid Kimbally.  Find a man your age -preferable not a murderer in prison though.

I mean really, if "not a murderer in prison" is the bar, she should be spoiled for choice. 

7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Where are Usman’s fans or groupies?

Oh, they're out scrubbing the tour bus and polishing his shoes and signing 8x10 glossies for his legions of fans. They totally exist and are real, honest. 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I only have one hand available for typing because my dog demands that i continuously pat her or else.

I for one stand in awe of your dedication to the snark. I salute you. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:
  Hide contents

Yara and Jovi went to Antalya, Turkey after filming this vacation for another vacation.

Yara, earn lots of money so you can afford to stay in Europe.

LOL

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Whenever I see Yara’s annoying mom I figure that’s what Yara looked like before the plastic surgery…

Actually the mom looks better. There are some presurgery photos of Yara somewhere on here.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

All those references about yammy, yet there is no yammy,,,,I’m not surprised. 

He probably gave it to her that one time because she was threatening to leave and there's wasn't enough footage for the season so he had to give it up to get her to stay.  That's the sacrifice he keeps talking about.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Chompers is either at the bar or working so he won’t even notice they are gone. The trip was miserable partially because he invited his drinking buddy

Right? What is to prevent him from going to his WIFE and CHILD when he's done with his gig? And his "concern" about her being around her mother is odd. Its her mother! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1