Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Shauna honey, you can celebrate your birthday any way you want. 

And if face painting is on the agenda for your 23rd birthday, go for it! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I will, too. I was once married to a functional alcoholic. Until he stopped functioning and was just a drunk. It wasn’t pretty but thank goodness I got out. Watching Jovi is like watching a replay of that time in my life. It won’t end well.

So glad you got out!! 

• Love 5

Kimbelly, believe me you do not want Jamal to get to know Usman better. Jamal is sharp and will see through the SOJABOY bullshit right away. It will NOT make him more of an ally, only serve to make him determined to get you out of this mess!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Grangela is the newest Humanitarian on this show.  Who'd have thought THAT??  She's still throwing shit on Mikul but she's got a sick friend so....

RUN MIKUL RUN!!!!!  Get out while you can!!

It's been fun!! Have a great week! See some of you for the Tell Nothing tomorrow.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s like having apple pie for breakfast with your coffee. I happen to have a, um, friend who has done that on occasion.

Apple pie for breakfast is delicious! 

• Love 4

Grangela is a good advertisement on when plastic surgery makes you look worse.  Angela looked better with weight on and her face wasn't falling off.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Angela…you just met this guy online. He isn’t as though he is an old friend. What did Michael put you through exactly? 

Michael had the nerve to be on 'social media' and being nice to fans.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7