Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Lort.  Here we go!!  I can't with PrEd and Liz....  Bentonville Arkansas: LOOK OUT PEOPLE!!!

I'm already tired of this convo between Grangela & Mikul.  These outfits she wears with the belly exposed look awful on her.  But, what else is new?

Grangela, honey...  Your face is in the book under "NEEDS THERAPY STAT"  Whut the what?  She's a moron AND she's full of shit.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Liz was your first serious relationship after your ex wife? Are you forgetting the reason you’re on this show??

Ed was Liz's first serious relationship after her first husband, second husband and third husband (or is Ed going to be her 3rd?).  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

PrEd running in pink crocs?   That's not even a slow jog.  A whole 20 feet, that's not much of a run.    How many engagement parties do they need?  

Angela looks hideous.  She better lay off the surgeries before she has a bad outcome.   It does happen.    That orange outfit she's wearing is hideous too.  Is the back of the skirt seam, and ruching (?) the new "in" thing?  Then she lights up another cigarette?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Angela just said she doesn’t need therapy. Jesus, now I’ve heard it all.

Typical narcissist.  

Tota submission, tota submission, tota submission...I will hear that on an endless loop in my head.

My husband never watches this show but was passing the tv and saw Ed and he said, "Oh geeze, him again," I've never been so proud of him, he recognized him!

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

For fuck’s sake, what the hell is that thing on Grangie’s upper up? Is it a stud? 

See? I noticed this LAST week too and I just can't quite figure out what the hell that "thing" is!

And I have a brand new TV!! AND cataract surgery on BOTH eyes!  It's a total mystery.

Oh Joy to the World.  The Pottroast sisters are ahead. ERP!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Typical narcissist.  

Tota submission, tota submission, tota submission...I will hear that on an endless loop in my head.

My husband never watches this show but was passing the tv and saw Ed and he said, "Oh geeze, him again," I've never been so proud of him, he recognized him!

Well, he's one of a kind.....

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Love 2