Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They can by a vacuum, a dishwasher and every other appliance, but someone still has to use it! They should spring for a maid.

They should definitely get a maid. Its common in India and wouldn't break the bank. Sumit's full of shit with that "a proper housewife does all the work" bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Love 12

God, I'm dying of boredom here with the recycled "you need to do this to be accepted by my parents" plot. Sweet Jesus, Sharp! Haven't we suffered enough? Would it kill you to come up with something new? Anything? We'd be pathetically grateful for the merest crumb of novelty!

• Applause 4
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I do understand Yara wanting to go to the Ukraine, but Novi is right about it being a very fluid situation over there.

I think Yara's mother is in Czech Republic. I don't think Yara ever planned to go to Ukraine. You notice they always say "Europe". 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

Sumit doesn't want to spend money if not needed, does he even have any money?  And Jenny should get a maid if she can afford it, she obviously doesn't like housework. I have an East Indian maid, she is not good, but I like her.  I keep my place clean so she doesn't have to do much and she def sweeps, not much vacuuming!

Edited by endure
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yes. She wants to go see her family …I forget where they fled too.

Her mother is in the Czech Republic.

And her friends, who are sleeping on the bathroom floor at night, aren't asking her to rush over.

• Love 2
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Mylah jumped into Mrs. Gwen’s arms, rested her head on her shoulder. I call fraudacity on the storyline that they didn’t see each other for months on end…

Yea she wouldn’t remember grandma. I think it is exaggerated for drama.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3

Seriously Gwen? What if they drop a bomb and it misses? 

And you're mad at Yara because she wants to travel to see her family? 

And that smirk when Yara called her on it. "What about my mother?". Gwen's a bitch, sorry. Selfish and stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wow. Yara just wants to come to the uS 3X per year? I thought she genuinely loved Jovi. 
Didn’t peg her for a user. 

I think during the first season they did talk about moving to Europe  for a while as Jovi travels a lot for work anyway.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously Gwen? What if they drop a bomb and it misses? 

And you're mad at Yara because she wants to travel to see her family? 

And that smirk when Yara called her on it. "What about my mother?". Gwen's a bitch, sorry. Selfish and stupid. 

I bet that was all scripted, and nothing about it showed what Gwen and Yara were really thinking.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Jovi and Mrs. Gwen need a geography lesson. Or a map. Czech Republic doesn’t even border Ukraine.

For some people there are two locations in the world.  America and Not America.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

And everyone on social media loves Gwen. I don’t really get the Gwen love at all. I will never get over the fact that she was disrespectful and made xenophobic comments about Yara and her country in past seasons. Someone please explain.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

For some people there are two locations in the world.  America and Not America.

Some folks can’t even find Canada on a map.

Liz has a curfew and can’t go out with friends?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2