Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I was wondering if I'm in the right place, too. Caesar is just so strange. What is he wearing? Is it serious or is he being funny or... I don't understand the desperation, either. Why does he think this is very last chance? Is he terminally ill? If not, he should have the rest of his life to find a nice woman. I don't get it at all.

And wouldn't a friend tell him not to wear what he's wearing? Or wouldn't the matchmaker warn him about dress code? I don't know whether to laugh at him or to feel bad for him. I think maybe there are some developmental issues, so I will try to be nice.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 1

Debbie is so NEEDY.  She needs to shut herself OFF.   Making us (me) sick watching her with a guy.  She's a mess.

5 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

I was wondering if I'm in the right place, too. Caesar is just so strange. What is he wearing? Is it serious or is he being funny or... I don't understand the desperation, either. Why does he think this is very last chance? Is he terminally ill? If not, he should have the rest of his life to find a nice woman. I don't get it at all.

And wouldn't a friend tell him not to wear what he's wearing? Or wouldn't the matchmaker warn him about dress code? I don't know whether to laugh at him or to feel bad for him. I think maybe there are some developmental issues, so I will try to be nice.

Definitely developmental issues.  He has no awareness.  He is an ass.  This woman has taken advantage of him - AGAIN.  He is another ass (just like Debbie).  No self-awareness.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Sumit is truly the dog who caught the car. I’m sure he didn’t think his catfishing would lead to one of his marks actually showing up on his doorstep.

I didn't get to live watch with y'all (though I did turn on the TV in time to see Charlie taking pics of his wife's feet... and then fell into a coma, I don't know what happened after that), but this comment is ACCURATE! 🤣   Your dream came true, Mike Jones!

• Love 4

Hey y’all, I’m so excited to finally snark with you. This weekend was ROUGH. It seemed like everything in Raleigh was canceled Friday because of hurricane effects. Our power went out for 2 hours that night, and we were all freaking out! Luckily it has become better this weekend, so I’m lucky I made it to Snarkville!

You know how I am with Grossgela. I do not find her hilarious nor entertaining. I rated last week’s episode a 5/10. I’m ready to snark, rattle, and roll and see what tonight has to bring!

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey y’all, I’m so excited to finally snark with you. This weekend was ROUGH. It seemed like everything in Raleigh was canceled because of hurricane effects. Our power went out for 2 hours that night, and we were all freaking out! Luckily it has become better this weekend, so I’m lucky I made it to Snarkville!

You know how I am with Grossgela. I do not find her hilarious nor entertaining. I rated last week’s episode a 5/10. I’m ready to snark, rattle, and roll and see what tonight has to bring!

Glad you are okay! I also hate abusive asshole Angela

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wonder how many of our snarkers were affected by the hurricane?

I didn’t get it bad. Just a messy lawn, limbs down and a general mess. Prayers to those who had it worse. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3

If Michaels friends thought Angela looked like his grandmother before, they are gonna think she's a great great grandmother hitting the century mark when they see her again post weight loss.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/25/2022 at 10:03 PM, Frozendiva said:

I can see if she was a teen, but your cycle does set itself. She should have had that looked in to and gone on the Pill to get her cycle regular.

Some women have shorter cycles; the pill isn't right for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I cannot believe they just showed that scene again. Because once was not enough??? I just don’t find this amusing at all. It reddens my cheeks even more.

Clitorious. Her poor kids and grandkids.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

I am actually dying to see the brawl that is surely taking place at Mother Libby's birthday party. Who'll throw the first punch? Will Andrei be blamed, even though he's not even there? 

WHY do Andrei and Libby constantly talk about all this stupid shit over Eleanor's head? It's gross.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7