Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I just watched an old Dateline.  This couple, she's 12 years older, they never had kids. Well they were happily married for 28 years then she had a stroke and he realized she was older then him and had an affair with his secretary and wanted a divorce He told her she was old and he wanted a family. So she did a murder -suicide. Shot him and herself

Anyhow this is a true story, it all happened at Charles Schultz business, the Peanuts guy.

It reminded me of Summet and Jenny, that one day she'll get sick and he'll realize she is much older.  Right now he's just enjoying the 'fame' and it has never hit him the age difference.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If this doesn't work out between Ped and Liz, will she have to go back to her home country? Isn't that what happens on 90DF?

Most of the Americans are annoying on this HEA, especially when they are dating, or fiances with each other.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I just watched an old Dateline.  This couple, she's 12 years older, they never had kids. Well they were happily married for 28 years then she had a stroke and he realized she was older then him and had an affair with his secretary and wanted a divorce He told her she was old and he wanted a family. So she did a murder -suicide. Shot him and herself

Anyhow this is a true story, it all happened at Charles Schultz business, the Peanuts guy.

It reminded me of Summet and Jenny, that one day she'll get sick and he'll realize she is much older.  Right now he's just enjoying the 'fame'.

Sumit could get sick too and Jenny would be his caregiver. Works both ways.

• Useful 2

It reminded me of Summet and Jenny, that one day she'll get sick and he'll realize she is much older.  Right now he's just enjoying the 'fame'.

In the near future he may be performing a lot more disgusting acts on her than washing her hair and clipping her toenails. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Ewww how old was he after 28 years and how old is the secretary? Young people can get sick too and also not be able to have children, he was an asshole.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

It reminded me of Summet and Jenny, that one day she'll get sick and he'll realize she is much older.  Right now he's just enjoying the 'fame' and it has never hit him the age difference.

I watched that one. The crazy thing was that the suicide part didn’t work -she lived! Classic Jenny move.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 9/11/2022 at 10:33 PM, magemaud said:

After this show every Sunday night I read the New York Times weddings. Tonight there’s a 41 year old guy who married an 84 year old woman! 

I love the weddings section! That couple was strange, to say the least. 

• Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

My goodness, what happened to the weather? I wanted cooler, not coooold and damp! I want to turn the heat on except I ran out of oil in April and can't bear to pay the price for a fill up.

It was downright chilly here a day or two ago, I actually closed the windows and slept with a blanket. I love this autumn-y briskness. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This episode is so boring that I don’t have any witty comments to add. These people and their relationships suck.

You can do it!

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm a Taurus and we do not claim him.

I’m a Capricorn, my father is a Taurus and he and Pred share the same birthday. To protect my poor father, we don’t want to claim him either!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all…. Do you think when the cameras are off, PrEd verbally abuses Liz like he did in that leaked phone call????

Yes. He is a classic abuser. He pushes her buttons until she gets mad then gaslights her into submission. His back didn’t hurt, he wanted to put her in his place. When gaslighting doesn’t work he screams.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I watched that one. The crazy thing was that the suicide part didn’t work -she lived! Classic Jenny move.

Yea they both survived.  It was a crazy one and then googling to find out more about them I found out about Charles Schultz and his affair and all the Peanut Cartoons he sent the mistress and his whole affair made it to the comics. 

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2