Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Thought it usually happens here.

Me, too, but this thread is pretty long so it might be best to start a new one anyway, either here or on the HEA subforum. We could even come up with a new title! 

Like: Snarking Happily Ever After

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2

@magemaud, I heard that Emily and Kobe and Kara and Guillermo will get spots on Pillow Talk this Sunday. I’m so glad there’s no Jibri. I didn’t care that much about his whole performance at the Tell All. I thought that he was faking it or the producers prodded him or something because it was awkward AF. He really contributed to the reason why this is the worst tell all I’ve ever seen, period. The other reasons are Shaun Robinson…or the producer in Shaun Robinson’s ear…not asking the questions we want to hear and instead asking boring questions, and also failing to stop Jibri from hogging up the whole thing. Also, nobody grilled Emily or Bilal like I was hoping. What happened to Patrick’s dad, Jibri’s parents, Emily’s @emergency ring? What happened to the whole Leandro bullshit? Like, this is ANTICLIMACTIC. Nothing interesting whatsoever.

So we plan to start a new live thread for HEA. I wonder if they will make us snark here instead, or if we will all move to the HEA live chat. If so, lemme propose a new idea: Make a live chat for each and every spinoff of 90 Day Fiance. Let this live chat thread be for the OG seasons. Maybe that will clear things up for me and a few other people.

On 8/26/2022 at 2:23 PM, Frozendiva said:

Live Chat 4 - The Search for Snark

90DF Live Chat 4:

1. Get Out of My Fucking Snark House

2. This Red Snark Bag Got Maykup

3. I Like the Snark, You’re My Best Snark

4. Things Just Got More Snarkier

5. Almost There, Snarky (?)

• Love 1

I would vote to keep this thread for the new season and plan for a new thread for the new year. Open a suggestions thread in late October and have a winning title a month or so later. Some spin-offs do have live chat threads - which attract a small number of posters. A couple were also previously D+ shows.

On 8/21/2022 at 8:26 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s okay. I bought a coconut cake today. For myself. A whole fucking cake. To be meted out in single serving size portions. Maybe.

I had four.....FOUR cheeseburgers from McDonalds yesterday.  I am not ashamed.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What happened to the whole Leandro bullshit?

Why was Leandro in the Bonus Scene but not at the Tell All last Sunday? 

Snarkateer Roll Call, count off now! 

Magemaud! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I set one up on Friday evening.

For now, I prefer to just snark here.

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Why was Leandro in the Bonus Scene but not at the Tell All last Sunday? 

I’m betting TLC edited out a lot of parts from the tell all and just left us with the boring ones.

Ugh, I cannot believe I’m gonna watch this shit. To be honest, I am torn about whether I want to watch this season of HEA given who is being featured. Anyone else on the fence? What are y'all planning to do?

• Like 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm pregaming with the preview show. Anyone watching? Lets do this thing! Everyone have your anti-nausea meds handy? 

I put something in the Big Ed couples thead. I need those meds!

• Love 3

Call the cops! It is premier night. I always soften towards Jenny when I watch the wedding. She looked beautiful and happy. Not sure how long I will last. Feeling very under the weather, just trying to get my hands on a rapid test to be safe. 

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Don't know if I can take this. Should be called HEA: Here's Every Asshole.

I can't believe some of these people are getting another season. Jovi/Yara and Elizabeth/Andrei and Bilal/ Shaeeda are not interesting enough to see more of them. Grangela and Ed are pigs who should have been kicked off long ago. Usman is just here for the publicity. Jenny and Sumit's storyline should have been wrapped up when they got married.

We better at least get some good zingers from Sumit's parents.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Y’all, this was another one of those really long weeks for me so I am very grateful to be back with you. The Family Potthast basically ran out of a storyline eons ago, and I cannot stomach Angela anymore without getting seriously upset and frustrated. Big Ed? That’s a whole nother cesspool of cringe. You guys better bring up the snark tonite because none of these people are even remotely interesting anymore.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is Angela worth staying for the snark? I seriously cannot handle her anymore, she is extremely toxic and infuriating. Help me decide, my peeps.

I’m boycotting anything with Angela. I don’t care about the rest of these people, but she is disgusting.

• Applause 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I am really only interested in Jenny/Sumit and fake tough girl Kimberly but only if there is televised humiliation.

Oh, I'm sure Matt Sharp will be delivering humiliation by the wheelbarrow-full.

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is Angela worth staying for the snark? I seriously cannot handle her anymore, she is extremely toxic and infuriating. Help me decide, my peeps.

Oh, stay! We love you and the snark will cheer you. Besides, resistance is futile. 

• Love 3