Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Ari: I love you, but I don't know if you love me.

She nearly proves Jabroni's assertions that they won't work out and she's insecure.

She is the queen of passive aggressive. "I love you. I don't know if you love me" so he'll say "oh no, don't say that, you are a stainless angel of a human being and I worship the ground you walk on". 

• Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She is the queen of passive aggressive. "I love you. I don't know if you love me" so he'll say "oh no, don't say that, you are a stainless angel of a human being and I worship the ground you walk on". 

That's toxic. At least he can say 'well I am here'.

• Love 4

Deep question from Shawn: Who feels like an adult?

Bile and Yve are in their early 40s.  Shaeda is in her late 30s.  Patrick, Kobe, Jabroni and Emily are in their 30s, and so is Kara at the time of the tell-all.  Even Guillermo is aging out of young adult.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Bilal, you do not treat Shaeeda like an equal.

He's going to try to gaslight us all. 

And seriously, Bilal? "She's lived in a box"? She was hardly in a nunnery with a 12 foot wall and no wifi. Shove it right up your sanctimonious mansplaining ass, douche. 

• Applause 9
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Bile and Yve are in their early 40s.  Shaeda is in her late 30s.  Patrick, Kobe, Jabroni and Emily are in their 30s, and so is Kara at the time of the tell-all.  Even Guillermo is aging out of young adult.

Yve is in her LATE 40s. Too old to be doing this bullshit.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!!! Yay yay yay.

And guess what??  I got it.  I have the interview for [insert dream giant global tech company here] THIS WEEK.   So stoked.

Let's gooooooo!

Edited to add...  crappy ex-husband got laid off 2 months ago and is still unemployed.  Oh well.

Congrats and good luck!!! 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Yve is 49…

• Applause 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree, that's such a horrible thing to say. If she really doesn't think that he loves her, she should hash that out with him but constantly dropping little hints like that is weird and pointless. She's basically validating Jibri's comments by implying that their relationship really is on the rocks.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jabroni gets the asshole award, and that’s HUGE (hahaha).

Lol, but why is he so invested in Bini and Ari?  Maybe he’s got the hots for Bini.  I was disappointed when Bini said he got his green card and wanted to be an MMA fighter. Bini is 29, I read this:

It is best to start training MMA when you're a teenager around the age of 15-16 years. This will allow you to get enough training and engage in some amateur fights before turning 18.

Sure he might train and perhaps win some fights but how will he make a living doing this?  He’s a little old to be starting out here, but who knows.  Of course there’s the TLC money.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

The red pantsuit is now a standard part of the tell-all.  First Angela, then Kalani's sister and now Emily.

Even Bini jumped on the red pantsuit train!

mioni’s plastic earrings look like they came from Dollar General or Walmart.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The next TLC reality show will be, "Anal Fissures". Drop your drawers and let's see YOUR ANAL FISSURES! Followed by Anal Fissures Pillow Talk and After The Anal Fissures.

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Do they still have those red rubber butt cushion pillows?   That would work. 

giphy.gif

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Lol, but why is he so invested in Bini and Ari?  Maybe he’s got the hots for Bini.  I was disappointed when Bini said he got his green card and wanted to be an MMA fighter. Bini is 29, I read this:

It is best to start training MMA when you're a teenager around the age of 15-16 years. This will allow you to get enough training and engage in some amateur fights before turning 18.

Sure he might train and perhaps win some fights but how will he make a living doing this?  He’s a little old to be starting out here, but who knows.  Of course there’s the TLC money.

He can fall back on playing the butt bongo’s. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d bet the farm that every day Kara has an “occasional” adult beverage (her rationale?) just because it helps her relax and that means it will relax the baby too.

And she's around too much balloon helium! 

• LOL 6