Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, all.

I hate Emily. Why is he marrying that Jay Leno looking bag of chins? 

Because he knows he'll never get within a football field of his kids otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i hope Sheeda throws a pie in Bilalezbub's face.

I would stand on my chair and cheer if she did so. He fucking deserves it. I mean, if she doesn't whack him with a two by four. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

It's also hellishly hot in Maine tonight. I'm making gazpacho and frozen grapes (served separately). I will smell like garlic tomorrow, but I will be coooooool tonight.

Mine is cream baby potatoes with dill and onion and a Manhattan style strip loin medallion, plus veggies.

• Love 7

How many people are attending these nuptials that Miona needs a sign?

also, on behalf of all northern NJ Italian-Americans, I apologize if you’ve had to view RHONJ Theresa’s wedding pics...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It's also hellishly hot in Maine tonight. I'm making gazpacho and frozen grapes (served separately). I will smell like garlic tomorrow, but I will be coooooool tonight.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

also, on behalf of all northern NJ Italian-Americans, I apologize if you’ve had to view RHONJ Theresa’s wedding pics...

I laugh because I did see them. Pass the sauce. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jibri just bothers me. Like, everything he says just sounds so fake and try-hard.

Jibroni and Minion drove 20 hours to Joshua Tree and couldn't manage to get their own arch? That all important arch that has been a dream of Minion, like she could not get married without an arch and he is making someone else bring an arch?

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

The whole Miona-Jibri wedding seems so hollow…curated solely for Instagram.

Teresa’s hair made me laugh out loud!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

This season is a snooze, I didn't even bother to watch it this morning on DISCOVERY+ so I'd have something to snark about tonight.

Just pull out your Bingo cards. You'll be fine. Nothing unexpected has happened on this yawning abyss of a show since 2017.

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

in reality, how many weddings has Jibjab and Mimosa had already???

And if they get another season we'll get to see the Big Fat Serbian Wedding. Just imagine the hilarity!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

NJ Italian-American here - is there a Theresa wedding on tv?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jibri just bothers me. Like, everything he says just sounds so fake and try-hard.

He takes after his mother, they're either robots or aliens 🤖👽

• Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

NJ Italian-American here - is there a Theresa wedding on tv?

There are rumors there will be a wedding series or special highlighting the felon and her new man.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 4

Miona and Jibri's matching outfits have more personality then them. They're both so phoney and lackluster it's hard to give a damn and clearly most of their friends and family agree because none could be bothered to attend this fake wedding.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Not even try hard, he didn't even bother to write vows with the wedding hours away and lied about it too...cuz they're so busy ordering matchign outfits from Shein.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Miona needs the arch because she believes that it will be the money shot. She also needs the lighting to be right (high noon, so no shadows are cast) and that table with the place settings that just happened to be sitting at the hacienda when they got there.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

NOBODY’S COMING TO THIS STUPID WEDDING so as long as the arch is set up before sunset WHO GIVES A SHIT??

Incorrect.  We have:  One tumbleweed.  One lizard.  Ten cockroaches.  Lots of locusts.  Dirt.

I grew up in the California desert so I'm 100 percent sure of this.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2