Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Prospective TLC shows: 

"You Swallowed WHAT?"

"What's Up My Ass?" 

I actually saw an ad for a casting call of people who are too close to their in-laws.  I'm sure it's a future TLC show.  

• Mind Blown 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I would not get a haircut the day before I get married. A week, maybe.

Yeah, these people are not known for their thought out ideas and plans...the hair style he had prior to this cut would not be a sacrifice to loose.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Patrick is a dual citizen, Brazil and U.S., and his father lives in Brazil.    He knew Portuguese before he met Thais.    He also lived and competed in Brazil in weight lifting. 

I don't know if John knows Portuguese or not, he only speaks Drunken Fratboy, but he does have some interesting statements. 

Kobe and Emily are stupid,  Emily wants to have a lot of kids, poor Daddy Emily will have to support all of them.   Sorry, but Emily doesn't need a pregnancy test, she needs a brain transplant, or common sense transplant. 

Mohammed needs to go home to Mommy.    I wonder if Yve or anyone else told him how long it will take to import his mother?   

Everyone on this show needs a common sense transplant. That needs to be a thing. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Kizzy? Was she birthin’ babies in “Gone With the Wind”?

oops, senior moment here. That was Prissy. Kizzy was in “Roots.”

”Her name be Kizzy. It means ‘stay put’.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

To toss the evidence so it doesn't fall out of the trash when dad goes through it. 

But the dad is going to find out soon enough... so immature of her. 

• Love 4

This day three of my Covid, my brain fog is not too bad, no horrific symptoms except I am very tired and want to nap all the time and I cannot tell you how excited I was looking forward to this show and the snarky posts from everyone...you guys really are a sort of life line or some sort of community and I thank you all for the entertainment you continue to give me.

• Hugs 11
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

This day three of my Covid, my brain fog is not too bad, no horrific symptoms except I am very tired and want to nap all the time and I cannot tell you how excited I was looking forward to this show and the snarky posts from everyone...you guys really are a sort of life line or some sort of community and I thank you all for the entertainment you continue to give me.

I hope you feel better soon! I was exposed but so far tested negative 

• Hugs 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Hope you get better soon.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

COVID sucks! Get well soon!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Guillermo is getting a“big boy haircut” (tonight’s Seinfeld reference) 

My mind immediately went to the whole hair cut episode, Guillermo's before hair cut style looked like the bad hair cut Jerry had gotten!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

John is Pat's OLDER brother, correct? Ever wonder why John isn't married? Alcoholism and misogyny.

And tonight we learned about an older sister, too. Probably all the kids have different fathers 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes!  You put it so well, I felt this way too.   Hang in there and rest, time will help Betty girl!

• Love 5