Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I just finished rewatching Better Call Saul” Season 5 to get ready for Season 6 (second half is starting on the 11th, I think). I forgot how much I love that show. Watching it a second time, knowing what’s going to happen, allows you to notice the small stuff. It’s brilliant.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Rreally Mohammed....you just got here and you want to go back to your mommy???

I wonder if Mohammed is trying to get Yve to bring his mother over?   That's not how it works by the way.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, they're both delusional about their prospect of being rich and famous, and living in a mansion in L.A.  

They need some bubblin' crude. Oil that is, Texas tea..

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, they do. You maybe haven't spent enough time around the Nawth Shoah. And add about six Bud Lights. He might be laying it on a little thick but he's not too far off. 

I was friends with a few girls from New Bedford. If possible, they had even heavier accents than John. I think he’s pretty authentic.

• Love 2

Oh poor Jibri. He's so stressed. 

His whole family are weird and creepy. Miona's been there for what, 8 weeks? She has NO ONE but fatuous, simple minded Jibri. What is she supposed to do? They all act like he's being held hostage. 

• Like 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, they do. You maybe haven't spent enough time around the Nawth Shoah. And add about six Bud Lights. He might be laying it on a little thick but he's not too far off. 

I defer to you, @Pepper Mostly. I never really lived in the city, except for a two year stint in the Allston area. Gardner Street. We got robbed. And some guy was jerking off on the fire escape. It was the 70’s!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m imagining John on the Tell All and I just know it’s going to be amazing! He is a 90 Day Fiance gold mine!

It would be awesome if he turns on the other guests!

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Okay guys, place your bets. Who is the one really pregnant this season, Ari or Emily? IMO Emily. Next week’s episode is about a womb and an elephant. It has to be Emily.

Emily yes. Ari no. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just finished rewatching Better Call Saul” Season 5 to get ready for Season 6 (second half is starting on the 11th, I think). I forgot how much I love that show. Watching it a second time, knowing what’s going to happen, allows you to notice the small stuff. It’s brilliant.

It truly is brilliant. I'm going to miss that BB/BCS universe. 

• Love 4

Jibri and his whole family are pathetic. I hate these wankers who are so “artistic” they can’t be bothered to work and think they’re more special than the rest of us.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

Hi everyone! Happy Independence Day, a little early.

Oh nice, SDCB is having a talk about his and Miona's relationship with Grandma, who doesn't analyze him. I hope he'll actually heed her advice.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Grandma is staring at him like, “huh, what? Sorry, Dorothy, my corn pad slipped.”

She needs to go to a piano bar and hear the pianist play "It's A Small World After All" and then ride Space Mountain.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Um, she still speaks languages. What the hell is his fucking problem?

Oh, he's yapping about his "art" again. WHAT ART?? Dude. Wake up and smell the coffee. 

“I brought a woman over to my country and I’m mad she’s dependent on me.”

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I defer to you, @Pepper Mostly. I never really lived in the city, except for a two year stint in the Allston area. Gardner Street. We got robbed. And some guy was jerking off on the fire escape. It was the 70’s!

I lived in Allston for a few years. Kelton Street. We got robbed too. And some guy jumped my roommate and me as we stumbled home from Bunratty's one night. We beat him off with our handbags and ran for the comparative safety of our roach infested apartment. It was the 70's!

• Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I loved breaking bad, don’t know why I never watched Better Call Saul?  I’ll have to give it a go.  I just finished Peaky Blinders which I enjoyed and started watching The Old Man with Jeff Bridges.

• Love 3

Hey Ari you could’ve texted Leandro that you were sick. And Ari? You’re a horrible actress. A woman who’s been pregnant before needs the idiot ex to bring that up?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Could Bini be more obvious that he can't stand Leandro.   I don't like Leandro either.  Does any ex husband on earth asked his ex about the date of her last period?    Who the hell wrote this storyline?   

I have to laugh at Bini and Leandro deciding how many kids Ari will have or want.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 14