Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Cow Lib has quite a sashay about him. Did you catch that rear swivel?

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They go to Turkey so much lately that "visit a Turkish bath" needs a bingo square. 

5 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

I wonder how he enjoyed his bubble bath from a dude

5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The way he talks reminds me of Colt. Super pretentious 

5 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Okay, while Caleb is yammering on and loving hearing himself talk, I'm going to get some wine.

5 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Did we just see a Turkish bath scene without actually seeing Caleb's bare torso?  Sharp Production lives up to its reputation as cheap - they're not paying Caleb's contractual bonus.

5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Caleb seems so damn phony.

5 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Strike a pose.

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You got more than Kim did.  Thank you  Tip your servers!!  Good night!

Still, she’s beggin’ Usman to put his loving hand out, baby.

7 hours ago, endure said:

I think they look great on everyone, just get a long top or a short dress! And so comfy & stretchy 💗

Yeah, I agree. I usually like to wear leggings during the fall and early spring. That’s when I don’t mind looking a little bit wonky, if I don’t plan to go to work that day.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

🎶 I'm all fart of love, I can't fart without you 🎶

10 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Making farts out of nothing at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall! 

When I was a kid, whenever I heard their song Every Woman In The World, at the line "I was dancing in the dark with strangers"...I always thought it meant Russell Hitchcock was slow-dancing with this guy:

man-open-trench-coat-walking-wears-fedora-hat-d-rendering-walking-man-trenchcoat-d-illustration-151774201.jpg

• LOL 4
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, if his skill as a swordsman is anything like his talent as a singer/rapper........

That being said, you gotta give the guy some credit for not allowing Kimbally to pressure him into having sex with her.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, endure said:

I think they look great on everyone, just get a long top or a short dress! And so comfy & stretchy 💗

I'm sitting here and my leggings are like a warm hug.

Sorry, folks, I've been single for a while now 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m surprised there were no comments about the newest TLC educational offering about the unusual things that get stuck in people. 

I have very low standards wrt television shows, yet even I won’t be watching this.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

When I was a kid, whenever I heard their song Every Woman In The World, at the line "I was dancing in the dark with strangers"...I always thought it meant Russell Hitchcock was slow-dancing with this guy:

man-open-trench-coat-walking-wears-fedora-hat-d-rendering-walking-man-trenchcoat-d-illustration-151774201.jpg

Ha! Maybe you thought he was singing, “I was dancing in the dark with A STRANGER.”

4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have very low standards wrt television shows, yet even I won’t be watching this.

Yeah, me neither. I love watching Dr. Lee, but the ear doctor? Seems very unsettling for even me.

• Love 1

Ben, who recently revealed he wouldn’t mind dating Stephanie Matto, confessed that Mahogany is worth sticking around for. Besides, Mahogany has been insisting all the while that she is real and fans should stick around until the end.

Him and Stephanie would be perfect for each other.

• Love 1
On 1/30/2022 at 9:28 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw. You've been initiated into the Sisterhood of Leggings. 

I get leggings at Old Navy. Very inexpensive, cotton, lots of cute styles and colors. 

Count me in the Sisterhood of Leggings please!  My favorites are also from Old Navy, got a few pair a few years ago and I absolutely live in them from fall through ealy spring!!  I love the tightness of them because I walk a lot and they seem to keep my legs warmer than jeans, etc.  And I always wear tops that cover my butt when I wear leggings!!  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Him and Stephanie would be perfect for each other.

Him and David would make the perfect gay couple.

2 hours ago, sandyskyblue said:

And I always wear tops that cover my butt when I wear leggings!!  

OMG same! I just do not like showing my butt in public because I’m afraid it will garner some stares or even worse, flirts. Ass always stays inside the top with me.

• Love 1

Watching the sneak peak….good Lord Ximena that dress. The rest of her family is dressed pretty casually 😂 Does Ximena know she will be moving in with Mike and his family? It is possible he told her and she doesn’t mind since she seems very close with her family. 
Here comes Bells Palsy Damian Lewis using every opportunity he can to show off his body. Why is he reading his shitty short story?  Jason does not look shocked that things are not going well. I am sure your spiritual connection has nothing to do with him wanting to dip his stick in the barely legal honey pot.

why does Memphis talk like Frankenstein’s movie monster? “me sleepy…me drink too much….me hungry”

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 2/3/2022 at 8:22 AM, Suzywriter said:

Isn't that 'sexting'?

Hell yeah!

22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

why does Memphis talk like Frankenstein’s movie monster? “me sleepy…me drink too much….me hungry”

She's the new Eerbegguh.

• Love 2
On 1/23/2022 at 9:23 PM, Suzywriter said:

I've heard that the holidays are really awful. School breaks, too. 

The holidays are insane. I’ve been on the 4th and also NYE. 
I live in FL and had an annual pass for years. Thinking it’s time for one again. 

• Love 1

Hallo, my snarky snark buddies! I was severely disturbed by a friend's story on Instagram this morning, and it usually takes me a long time to recover from stories like that, so as you might have guessed, I am still recovering! Please make sure the snark is high-quality tonite! I really need some laughs! Thank you soo mach! giphy.gif

• Love 11

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Howdy, folks! I made my special spaghetti with cheese recipe for everyone, enjoy!

Yum! I have a ham and swiss rollup with some pickles on the side. I have some grapes calling my name 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hello my lovelies.  Hope everyone in the snow zone is shoveled out, safe and warm.

What do we think Usman’s game is?  This is his second go round on the show with a much older woman.  He doesn’t seem to have any intention of being with these women.  Is it just for the exposure from the show?  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 8