Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Is anybody old enough to remember watching "Dobie Gillis" on TV? Ari just made that squinchy little face that Zelda always made at Dobie. 

You rang?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Is anybody old enough to remember watching "Dobie Gillis" on TV? Ari just made that squinchy little face that Zelda always made at Dobie. 

Wow, that is from pre-civil war tv, and yes, I remember.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Loved that triplet baby daddy spoke up!!

That was her brother (Kenny’s son).

I’m  pretty sure I spotted Cassidy’s baby daddy in Mexico at the wedding (I’ve seen him on her Instagram)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Whoever it was, he had a spine against the Three-Headed Whine Monster.

Yes, that was Kenny's son.  

I suspect Kenny gained some during the Covid lockdowns.    There was a photo of Kenny and Armando doing talking heads, and both of them had their shirts split up the back, because they gained some weight.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ari gives Leandro advice about his relationships? Who in his right mind would take any advice from her? 

I can’t believe anyone is asking.  Leandro just holds the phone and says mmhmm ok…

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

He could get botox or any plastic surgery procedure in Mexico for a fraction of what he'd pay in the US. And high quality work too.

I know that and you know that, but his triplets might cry if he gets Mexican Botox. He's going to forget about American facelifts.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Did Ari get an eye tuck?  Her eyes seem smaller and less droopy.

Ari’s eyebrows are much lighter and thinner. I think that’s why she looks like she had an eye tuck.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ari doesn't know suffering. Her parents pay her way through life and shield her from reality. She's a spoiled brat.

That's actually part of the problem. She doesn't know what it is to actually go through anything on her own.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ari is so messy for bring her ex husband out there.

Oh yes, she is such a mess and she loves to control, and doesn't care about anyone else.  She looks weird too.

• Love 6