Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

No.  Having expired medication is not something that will land you in jail.

It is if it's expired and wasn't yours and happens to be in your system...

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I’m pretty sure he wore that blue tshirt the entire time they were in San Diego. He even appeared to sleep in it and put it back on after his shower. 

I KNEW IT!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t buy the whole “ expired medicine “ excuse.  If he needs to take it all the time then it shouldn’t be old enough to expire.

For expired hear someone else’s. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

You're all coming into the bedroom with me and my carrot sticks. I'm trying to last until 10.

I just took my NyQuil, I'll be lucky if I last till 10 myself. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t buy the whole “ expired medicine “ excuse.  If he needs to take it all the time then it shouldn’t be old enough to expire. Was he in trouble due to expired meds or the fact that his name wasn’t on the bottle? Did he avoid the paperwork because he is lying through his teeth?

All very fishy.  Her Dad is not buying it either. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But half the weddings on this show are sad, tatty affairs in some shitty park, with a dozen or so depressed looking guests. 

Who would Clayton and Anali ask to come anyway? Her family is in Peru and he only has one friend.

wait? Even his mother won’t be there? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DEAR SWEET TAP DANCING JESUS HE'S TAKING THE GODDAMN GUINEA PIGS ON THEIR WEDDING TRIP AND I AM DEAD

I took my turtle on numerous trips.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Clayton is just a straight up asshole. Who convinced him that the world revolves around him and he need not do anything?

What’s the point of a Bachelorette party when you have no friends here? 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Clayton a Gen Zer?

Pretty sure he's a Millennial. But stunted as fuck because he's only ventured out of his room like once a year.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Clayton is just a straight up asshole. Who convinced him that the world revolves around him and he need not do anything?

Mama 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
26 minutes ago, tvrox said:

The sis is so desperate to avoid the wedding that she's going to pretend to have diarrhea!! 

Sounds like a good idea to me, maybe I should use the same excuse.   I love the rental house Clayton and Anali are staying at.  That pool is spectacular.   And how dare Clayton make a snotty remark about how old the house is.   It's better than his apartment with Mommy in the closet, Guinea pigs everywhere.  

So, Clayton bought plates and flowers, no officiant.  I wonder about food, silverware, tables, chairs, table cloths, photographer, marriage licenses/affidavits, and is there a waiting period to get a license/affidavit or before filing them?     

For someone who doesn't speak English, Anali certainly understood what he said to his sis about the officiant.   I like SIster Brandi's ideas for the party, if it makes Clayton upset.  I love the previews of the bachelor party. 

Sophie, and Rob are not making me feel optimistic about how they're going to work out.  Maybe he should work on getting a place with it's own bathroom, before he gets married.   Why does he have Pebbles Flintstone's hair ponytail?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Exactly…I had to book mine at least a few months in advance.

My husband was working at Converse when we got married, and he worked with a guy who was a Justice of the Peace and did weddings free for Converse employees. His name was Ronald McDonald. True story. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Hopelessly behind. Legal crap to deal with. Will catch up reading your comments later, and see what. Missed (ha!) on Pillow Talk. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 6
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Mama 

Too bad she's relegated to the closet in Clayton's apartment.  Think THIS was where she thought she'd end up when she imagined living with her baby boy?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

If Clayton had arranged the bachelorette party, he would have hired a female stripper, because what other kind is there?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Where's the Mother for her Son's wedding?  He should have put her in the trunk instead of the guinea pigs.

Or put her on wedding duty.  It’s not like she needs a phone cord to reach into the closet but I bet she has a rotary somewhere in that storage pile.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Too bad she's relegated to the closet in Clayton's apartment.  Think THIS was where she thought she'd end up when she imagined living with her baby boy?

I remember him saying she CHOSE that closet when he showed her his new apartment 

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1