Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Sam I am! Sam I am! I do not like that Sam I am! I do not like him in a car! I do not like him near or far!

I do not like him in a cell. I do not like his clothing smells. I do not like him with his drugs. I do not like him with his thugs.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8

So Citra’s dad and two sisters are there? No mom?

one of the things I’ve always hated about this franchise is where both sides of the couple demigrate the other’s culture. We get it, you come from different worlds.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
On 1/15/2024 at 7:03 PM, judylo said:

Anyone here for Single Life?

Maybe it’s just her style, but why does Debbie look older than 67? I mean, she’s pretty, but looks 10 years older than me! (I’m a young-looking 69.)

It's the long hair.  She's got a beautiful head of hair, just needs to be shorter and more tame.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What IS it about Sam's face? It looks all squashed, or something. Like his features have been put on all crooked

Possibly meth. His jaw isn't like this in older photos.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
Just now, goofygirl said:

It's the long hair.  She's got a beautiful head of hair, just needs to be shorter and more tame.

I think she has excellent skin. I need to know her skincare secrets!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What IS it about Sam's face? It looks all squashed, or something. Like his features have been put on all crooked. 

He looks like he never went through puberty.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Clayton: I don’t have a problem with Analee at all.

Me: Okay.

Yum Peruvian chicken! I could go for some of that right now. Much better than American hamburgers. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So Citra’s dad and two sisters are there? No mom?

I might be mixing her up with someone else but I think her mom passed away 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
(edited)

Jasmine just quacks every time Gino has a problem with her.  She is a DUCK!  I wish she could just own up to her stuff, it would be so much easier to like her.

In stead, she quacks away and never gets there.  Dingleberry.

Of COURSE, Gino's gonna forgive her.  There aren't any hot Latin women in Michigan.... 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What IS it about Sam's face? It looks all squashed, or something. Like his features have been put on all crooked. 

His lower jaw looks receded and colapsed.

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do not like him in a cell. I do not like his clothing smells. I do not like him with his drugs. I do not like him with his thugs.

Brilliant!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Yum Peruvian chicken! I could go for some of that right now. Much better than American hamburgers. 

Mama better watch it, or Anali will serve up a big pot of penis soup one of these days. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Someone sat on his head when he was a baby.

It's the chin.  His Dad has it too.  Dad's just figured out how to cover it up.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

His lower jaw looks receded and colapsed.

Brilliant!

I’ve read that if you lose teeth, unless you replace them or get a bone graft, it causes the gum to recede and other teeth to shift. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
18 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

You're all making me laugh, which is good because  my life kinda sucks right now. I need to find a new job because my boss is dreadful, and I have too many health problems, so it's going to be a real mess when I get new health insurance. 

That sucks. Hope you find a great new job soon!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

How many hats does Gino own? It reminds me of that Dr. Seuss book, The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins. I'm imagining that he has a huge walk-in closet full of hats. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mama better watch it, or Anali will serve up a big pot of penis soup one of these days. 

Or guinea pig on a stick 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Are Gino and Jasmine fan favourites ?
Maybe they are willing to scream on tv for very little money and that’s why we keep seeing them. I’m sick of them.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

You're all making me laugh, which is good because  my life kinda sucks right now. I need to find a new job because my boss is dreadful, and I have too many health problems, so it's going to be a real mess when I get new health insurance. 

I think there are new laws about preexisting conditions. I’d check it out. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

"That was the biggest humiliation in my life. Okay, maybe buying butt plugs on camera and talking about it was. Or maybe discussing on camera who is going to have anal sex with me. Or saying on camera that the biggest regret of my life was not fucking my ex the night before I left for America. All right, maybe I've had a lot of humiliating moments, but my tits showing up online is one of them."

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ari…you still love your husband…Bini was a distraction to make the Ex jealous but whoops you got pregnant 

Ari lives for the drama. A simple life is not for her, she's always turned up to eleven. She is exhausting. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

OMG why the eff are we being subjected to this ridiculous dramatic phone call? Jasmine will shrivel up once the cameras are gone. Let’s hope that happens soon.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ari…you still love your husband…Bini was a distraction to make the Ex jealous but whoops you got pregnant 

Yet she chose to have the baby. Weird.

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Or guinea pig on a stick 

I'm absolutely positive that Anali is eyeing those unfortunate rodents with predestination in her mind. "Hmm, a couple of onions, some chilis, maybe a tomato....." 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What a shock that Mother Clayton and Analee aren’t getting along. Who could have foreseen that?

Hello, everyone! I'm actually able to be here somewhat on time!

You don't suppose mother Clayton could possibly be disposed to actually take it upon herself to cook some hamburgers or clean the dishes?

A foreign concept, apparently.

Manuel Goes To Niagara Falls. But let's not let Ashley spend money on herself.

Actually, I don't like Ashley, but I want to scream every time he wants her to spend HER money on his family. He talks about saving but all I hear is send the money to my family.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 8
  • Love 3

Uh oh... We're getting a close up of the guinea pigs... Does this mean they're on the MENU this week? Lort.

I actually saw some guinea pigs at Pet Smart when  I was there this week.  They are really cute!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2