Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh well, Part 1 is done for now... The only thing revealed  has been the number of old time 90 Dayer's they can add in to make a peanut gallery,  is four. So far.

See y'all next time. Have a great week everyone!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Red Bridey said:

Why do we need to hear from the Peanut Gallery? I don't watch Pillow Talk because I do not need to hear the opinions of Tim, Kalani, Tania or whoever # 4 person is. I.don't.care.

It makes me think they need them for filler to stretch this out. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
18 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gird your loins, everyone. Speaking of, what are the chances that Johan drops trou and shows us his super long member? Sort of a Grangie move.

You reminded me of a true story. A college classmate of mine had only known her now husband a very short time. One night he got very drunk, suddenly dropped trou and said, "What do you think of that?"

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, renatae said:

You reminded me of a true story. A college classmate of mine had only known her now husband a very short time. One night he got very drunk, suddenly dropped trou and said, "What do you think of that?"

I guess she liked it enough to marry it 

• LOL 8
Just now, judylo said:

It’s weird watching this because so much is familiar … from the First Look preview! Not to mention the other previews. So disorienting ….

It’s amazing how the 30 minute preview has everything you’ll see in the full length show.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! I'm having an anxiety attack. 

Has everyone had a good week? 

Terrible week here - have a humongous stye for a week now.  Took daughter for an iron infusion, she gets another next Friday.  On Tuesday she is having an Endoscopy.   I have 2 parties coming up - Weds & Thurs.  If the eye isn't better, I can't go.   Sorry for venting.

• Hugs 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Terrible week here - have a humongous stye for a week now.  Took daughter for an iron infusion, she gets another next Friday.  On Tuesday she is having an Endoscopy.   I have 2 parties coming up - Weds & Thurs.  If the eye isn't better, I can't go.   Sorry for venting.

Vent all you want! Want a drink? I make a mean cosmo.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Sending good wishes and hoping things get better.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yep. I totally believe you got engaged to someone and didn’t tell them you were bi. Also…we’ve seen this storyline before. Try harder Sharp.

Im under a tremendous amount of stress right now and am in no mood for these chuckle fucks….

but I adore my fellow snarkers. 💋 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 4