Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

No filters, I guess.

Her whole family was like that. I thought it was super rude at first but got used to it. Another friend mentioned she gained weight and felt fat. Her réponse was “ well stop eating McDonald’s so often and lose weight, otherwise stop complaining 😐

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Her whole family was like that. I thought it was super rude at first but got used to it. Another friend mentioned she gained weight and felt fat. Her réponse was “ well stop eating McDonald’s so often and lose weight, otherwise stop complaining 😐

I like it!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Gobi said:

"I don't think it's fair for me not to get the wedding I want just so his kids can have food to eat."

Ashley thinks of no one but Ashley. "He has kids! How will that affect ME?. He has opinions of his own! How will that affect ME?"

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Ashley just wants a wedding and a husband and it doesn't matter that this dude doesn't like her.  Like a lot of people on this show, she could benefit from therapy and not getting married!

I was just thinking the same thing. She's getting long in the tooth and wants to get married. Then she will spend her life complaining about her husband. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I cannot fathom how Ashley doesn't comprehend that taking care of his kids MUST be a shared responsibility for a married couple.  She's either self centered or stupid, although both is a possibility. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ashley thinks of no one but Ashley. "He has kids! How will that affect ME?. He has opinions of his own! How will that affect ME?"

Then don’t marry a dude with kids. At the risk of sounding like an asshole that would be a dealbreaker for me. I didn’t want kids and I don’t feel I would have been a great step mom. I would love them but I just would rather not have kids and they deserve someone who really wants to be a step mom.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I have friends in Toronto who take early morning dips in Lake Ontario with a group of people.  I have heard it is COLD!  But that's the...fun? :D 

Lake Ontario is super cold, even in the summer! I couldn’t do it. Unfortunately that is why there are quite a few drownings. People don’t wear life jackets, fall overboard and are so shocked by the  cold they can’t swim.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Then don’t marry a dude with kids. At the risk of sounding like an asshole that would be a dealbreaker for me. I didn’t want kids and I don’t feel I would have been a great step mom. I would love them but I just would rather not have kids and they deserve someone who really wants to be a step mom.

Not an asshole.  It's mature to understand yourself and your preferences.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
Just now, Granny58 said:

Not an asshole.  It's mature to understand yourself and your preferences.

Yep.  My younger son tells me he never wants to get married and have kids and he realizes that he's inherently a selfish person.  I'm like "Good! Don't do that to a woman or kids."  I support the decision.  They have a selfish dad so they see how it just doesn't work first-hand.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5