Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Therapist thinking: "I wonder what I should have for dinner tonight? I'll have to decide now because I'll need to stop at the grocery store on the way home."

That’s what I used to think about during stupid and useless staff meetings at work. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
Just now, Gobi said:

Chantel: "I just don't know how much bigger I can get my breasts to be."

I didn’t watch Family Chantel regularly but I still remember on the 90 day tell all when her family went all in on Pedro and reduced him to tears even though it was their daughter that insisted on the lie. Chantel sat there and said nothing. I knew then that they were doomed.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

This show would be more interesting if we replaced half of one of the couples with the Mucinex Blob. I think “Rob and The Blob” would be a catchy title!

They already did - Big Ed.

• Fire 4
  • LOL 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, only half an hour in. Who has anecdotes? 

I started doing my holiday shopping. This year I am going to keep a list so I’ll remember what I bought for each recipient. I know I’m in the minority, but I don’t like lists. They feel restrictive to me and they make you feel guilty when you don’t cross off any items.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

What are people doing for Thanksgiving? I think I'll make lamb shanks and garlic mashed potatoes. Its just my husband and son and me. My brother might be persuaded to come over, he's had a tough year and isn't feeling holidays. My mother's 95 and couldn't care less. Anyone else having a non traditional day? 

• Like 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I started doing my holiday shopping. This year I am going to keep a list so I’ll remember what I bought for each recipient. I know I’m in the minority, but I don’t like lists. They feel restrictive to me and they make you feel guilty when you don’t cross off any items.

I look at lists as ideas and suggestions, not demands. It’s always a good feeling when you find a perfect gift that’s not even on the list.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I see many lists in your future - when you're old, you need them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I do an Excel sheet. Person, gift(s), cost, date ordered, date shipping notification sent, date received. Helps me keep track of what I'm spending. I shop early (I am DONE), then I find other stuff I want to buy and end up buying everyone a crap ton of presents. Its good to be my friend at Christmastime! 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What are people doing for Thanksgiving? I think I'll make lamb shanks and garlic mashed potatoes. Its just my husband and son and me. My brother might be persuaded to come over, he's had a tough year and isn't feeling holidays. My mother's 95 and couldn't care less. Anyone else having a non traditional day? 

I’m low sodium so I’m making loso stuffing and having no-salt-added turkey with that and cranberry sauce on a loso pita pocket. Pity me.

Edited by judylo
Typo
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I look at lists as ideas and suggestions, not demands. It’s always a good feeling when you find a perfect gift that’s not even on the list.

I bought my son a heated vest. He lives in VT and it might be good for doing errands, outdoor work, etc. Not on my radar, much less a list.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I bought my son a heated vest. He lives in VT and it might be good for doing errands, outdoor work, etc. Not on my radar, much less a list.

I am a frustrated personal shopper, so if you need any suggestions message me! I live to shop. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

And I thought his mom was the one who lived in the closet!

Clayton is the troll who lives under the bridge. HE is just too weird....do you think he is related to Norman Bates of the Bates Motel family>

• Like 2
  • LOL 4