Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rob’s intricate hairdo reminds me of the corn maze I trudged through with my grandkids.

Did you notice the sides and back are now shaved where last week he had stubble? I think he had a hair appointment since we saw him 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Checking in!  Been on three dates this weekend with two different dudes. Meehhhhh, I'd rather sleep.

Welcome to Jasmine's lips!

Any winners or do they all get free pron from random women? Do they have indoor pluming? Wear too many hats?

• LOL 8

I’m so sick of the term “disrespect” everyone running around screeching they’ve been disrespected. No, you haven’t. Sometimes people either don’t like you or don’t kowtow to your ridiculous demands.

oh FFS is she still bitching about that text?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Gino and Jasmine Stalking is a requirement for anyone visiting Michigan. 

Short visit, no time even for a trip to Ann Arbor, which isn’t far from Canton. But also, I had to go wherever the others drove me!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Any winners or do they all get free pron from random women? Do they have indoor pluming? Wear too many hats?

Well one of them is a definite NO and the other one, I'm seeing again in December at a concert I invited him to.  He's okay, so we'll see.  But I'm not keeping my hopes up! 😄

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

Do y’all realize we’re six episodes in and there’s still one more couple we haven’t met yet? 

Yeah, it’s weird that they’keep focusing on these losers when there are new losers to explore! I’m afraid we’re not going to get much time with Closet Mom and The Piggies.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

New drinking game: take a shot every time Jasmine is offended by innocuous statements from her future in-laws.

I'd be in the hospital with alcohol poisoning ... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I guess that means most of these couples do not work out.

I was figuring Rob and Sophie but the other day they showed an upcoming preview clip of Rob waiting for her at their wedding and hinting that Sophie may be a Runaway Bride. 

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 2
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m so sick of the term “disrespect” everyone running around screeching they’ve been disrespected. No, you haven’t. Sometimes people either don’t like you or don’t kowtow to your ridiculous demands.

oh FFS is she still bitching about that text?

And everyone is a narcissist.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I follow a TikTok account that does endless snail jokes. 

A turtle was mugged by two snails. When the police asked him to describe what occurred, he said "I don't know, it all happened so fast!"

• LOL 7