Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Atta girl, stay strong! I haven't turned mine on yet, either. Though I am hauling out more blankets. And deploying the fleece lined leggings. 

My building won't turn on the heat for at least another month. I bought a sweater today. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, tvrox said:

My building won't turn on the heat for at least another month. I bought a sweater today. 

I live a charmed life, and I usually don’t have to turn the heat on for most of the winter. Which is good, because there is a bad smell when the heat is on. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I live a charmed life, and I usually don’t have to turn the heat on for most of the winter. Which is good, because there is a bad smell when the heat is on. 

Investigation Discovery has a show or two that might explain this.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7

Sorry, Manny, but in the States, many people treat their pets like children. And that’s reflected in the names people give to their pets—mostly human names.

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Of course a witch needs a black cat! 

She’s such a cliche.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sorry, Manny, but in the States, many people treat their pets like children. And that’s reflected in the names people give to their pets—mostly human names.

Jesus, he's all bent out of shape because she has hot water! And uses it to do things like clean dishes! 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, she thinks that, as a "strong, independent woman of color", she gets to lay down the law and her husband must meekly accept? Did I hear that right? Oy.

They both seem to want their way and have an inability to compromise and she can’t make her point without dissolving into tears. They are doomed.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha, my neighbor has one. I call it El Perrito Horrible. 

You yappy dog folks do you. All that yapping would drive me bugfuck. 

Couldn’t agree more. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This guy breaks the elevator and hilarity ensues.

What a way to make a great impression. Ooh, wait until she actually gets into his roach motel apartment!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3