Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, judylo said:

Okay, but TJ is horrible too! He was tricking her into a life of servitude! And his family …

Oh yea her stomping and screaming will come to an end quite quickly. She will be under his family’s thumb for the rest of her life. His “ I will let her know after we are married “ line was shady as hell. They kinda deserve each other.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Regarding Kimberly and TJ - she knows the expectations of an Indian wife, but she feels she won't have to do anything she doesn't want to.  All nationalities have certain expectations.  She's going to have to do a lot - but not as much as an Indian wife.   If she loves him so much that she wouldn't marry anyone else, ever, she should be happy to do most of these things.  She's playing a game and changing the rules in the middle of the game.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I am nowhere near skinny but I don’t have a dream of skydiving nor do I want to see Whitney Thorne hurdling towards me from the sky.

She could make a Grand Canyon sized crater if her shoot fails.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Johan would get a job with a landscaping company or doing construction in the US and have TWO cars within a year. 

1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Danielle, you are a broke bitch! You do not make sound financial decisions!!

Right? What sound financial decisions? She's the poster child for bad financial decisions. 

Sarper can't even commit to a new mattress, for crying out loud!

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Regarding Kimberly and TJ - she knows the expectations of an Indian wife, but she feels she won't have to do anything she doesn't want to.  All nationalities have certain expectations.  She's going to have to do a lot - but not as much as an Indian wife.   If she loves him so much that she wouldn't marry anyone else, ever, she should be happy to do most of these things.  She's playing a game and changing the rules in the middle of the game.

True, but TJ admitted to keeping a lot of the expectations from her up until they are married which feels shady to me.  Of course she is too special and self important to take it upon herself to look into the culture she is marrying into and I dunno..ask questions instead of screaming and insisting everything be done her way?

• Like 11