Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Take it from me, visa paper work is not that hard unless you’re shady. You don’t need a lawyer 

Most of the people on this show are shady, and yet they always seem to come to the United States anyway! 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Do we need to have a chat with Riley about how the birds and bees happen?

Oh wow!

Shaun is present!

Oh, well... guess that answered our who's the host question. 🙂

They made sure to entice us all with the Tell Nothing preview waaay in advance, just in case any of us were to give up on this mess early.

See y'all tomorrow for the TOW messiness, and next week for more of B90. ✌🏿️❤️👋🏿

• Like 7
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not to be an asshole but how do you have trama when you don’t even remember being adopted? All you recall is being loved. Kids who grew up in orphanages or foster homes and were adopted later in life suffer abandonment issues for sure. Genuine question.

Not to defend Stapler, but as an adoptive mom, I can say it's real. Some people like Stapler make it a huge issue. I had a friend whose adopted child practically hated them, despite them always loving her. Fortunately for me, although I know he suffers from abandonment issues, he is very loving and happy to be with us.  It's hard to feel that somehow you must be deficient - and that's how many feel about why they aren't with their birth moms.

Edited by renatae
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes! I love the stress ones. I am not often anxious but I do find them helpful when I do feel nervous/hypey/stressed. My son, the Anxiety Worrywart Supreme, swears by them. I hope they work for you!

Thanks for the recommendation! I put it in my cart last night, and today it’s an Amazon Deal, much discounted. $7.97!

• Love 2

Not sure I’ll be able to join the chat this evening but will try my best. I’m waiting for the torrential rain to subside, even SLIGHTLY, so I can get a chance to take my pup out for her well-deserved walk before it get too late. I’ll make sure to submit my absentee request in triplicate.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

God, Danielle AND Kenny in the same episode? Pass the Maalox. If anyone hears inarticulate gargling noises and shouts of "OH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY" you'll know it's me. 

Dani disregarding how his family raises children then sticking a hand in his face to get him to shut up….no

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Dani disregarding how his family raises children then sticking a hand in his face to get him to shut up….no

He has her number though. She snarks that letting the kids stay up late isn't healthy and that a schedule is an absolute necessity. Then he says she doesn't approve of how his family raises their kids and she denies it. BUT SHE JUST SAID IT. So all she can do when called out is "talk to the hand". I hate her. Johan is right, and she can't stand it. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I'm an agent of chaos."

You mean KAOS, like in "Get Smart"? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"A playboy, a womanizer". Girl. He's a fuckboy.

I don't believe Shekinah really cares about that. I think she's proud to be with a man so good looking that many women lust for him.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2