Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Who sweated more? David or Riley?

It's a toss up. They were both pretty sweaty, and when Riley mentioned eating all  the ice cream, I immediately thought he'd sweat the calories away.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

OMG what couple was it where they asked the sex shop worker if she knew where a certain city was and she said “ I don’t know I work in a sex shop” I died

I think she said, “I don’t know, I just sell dildos for a living” and I think it was when Laura was buying her purple friend before going to see Aladin.

yes, here it is: https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-funniest-employee-cameos-franchise-laqure/

Edited by magemaud
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, greekmom said:

I predict Christian is going to go home, ghost Cleo and brag how he's sooooo open sexually he did it with a trans person.

I think he’s trying to get Cleo to break up with him first so he can continue to go through life believing that he’s such an open-minded kind of guy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sheila. You're the parent. If you want to go to the US, tell your son kindly but firmly, that he goes too. 

I don’t buy this. I had quite a few Filipino friends growing up and trust me…they obeyed their parents. From what I understand you listen to your elders…always. Even older siblings.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t buy this. I had quite a few Filipino friends growing up and trust me…they obeyed their parents. From what I understand you listen to your elders…always. Even older siblings.

I second this! 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Well, that's how I was raised in the USA - Italian family.  The kids don't make family decisions. 

• Like 8
29 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I hate Jasmine and Gino so much. So much. So much. I feel no empathy. I want to bat Gino in the side of the head with an unshucked ear of corn just because it would be so insulting.

If that would knock the hat off his head, I'm all for it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am a big old softie because I am all teary right now. I have great hope that David and Sheila get married, bring her son to the US, and he can play soccer and have sleepovers with his friends and feel safe. And Sheila can go to community college and learn bookkeeping or something, get a job and make a contribution to the family coffers. Maybe David will reach out to his local Deaf community and find some friends. Between the two of them they should be able to have a comfortable life. 

Like McDonald’s guy and his wife …I forget their names …I thought he was an idiot until we met the son and he was just so kind and empathetic and asked intelligent questions. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Like McDonald’s guy and his wife …I forget their names …I thought he was an idiot until we met the son and he was just so kind and empathetic and asked intelligent questions. 

i also enjoyed Avery and Omar.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Exactly. He's a McDonald's manager. His kids were great. They live in a trailer park and have a humble life but they seem happy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1