Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll never stop hearing “BRING ME A CLEAN PAIR OF PANTS!!!!”

That was Lacey from Washington, boyfriend Ricky, and his sister Sharon.   

There was another Lacey too, from the upper midwest.  She's the that had a mother who had failed weight loss surgery (meaning she gained a whole lot back), and Dr. Now mentioned that to the mother too.   When that Lacey moved to Houston, she road in the same minivan with her divorced parents, and they were fighting a lot of the way to Houston.  

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yay, Turkey! One of my oldest and dearest friends has lived in Istanbul for the last few years. He loves it. But he's going to move to Italy soon. 

Istanbul...not Constantanople?

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Is it just me or does this new lady resemble somebody?? Like... Kim Kartrashian or Larsa Pippen??  Or is it just those big old lips and that whole "look"?  I swear, there must be  thousands of women in LA who have bought into the plastic surgery and they all end up looking exactly the same!

On the Mary & Brandan front, those two had to meet each other over the internet and one of them had to travel what? 8 gazillion miles to be treated like a dog on a leash.  Damn.  That is some awful crap!

And good old Danielle and her new long hair that's a whole other color that what's growing out of her head.  She is a nutjob.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
19 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Hi everyone.

I have blatantly stolen this from somewhere but I am waiting for a children’s book about crypto so I can understand it.

I think South african guy could also use such a book. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Is this the Season of Bad Extensions? 

Fertility doctor! Tick your Bingo cards! I do hope we'll get a guided tour of Danielle's ovaries. Its been so long.

Oh Love After Lockup they went axe throwing. All is well in Sharp Universe…

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniele, you are not going to have a baby. Get it through your thick ass skull.

Well...my grandmother released her last human at 49, with no help from anybody but her husband!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Love 1

Shekinah, is certainly interesting.   Raised sort of Amish, but they're not actually Amish?   

Daniele wants a donor egg, with Yoham as the daddy, and she has to pay for it?  Does she realize how much technology it will take for her to carry to term?   Just have a surrogate carry the baby too, not that they can afford it.   She's another person who thinks a baby will cure a relationship that's falling apart.   

I wouldn't wish a mother like Daniele on any kid.  I'm guessing it's just a storyline, and she'll never be able to raise the funds for anything. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"I've been rolling coconuts around our bed for months to improve my fertility, to no avail."

Did she plant a banana tree, while reciting psalms? I hear that's foolproof. 

She's changed her diet. I am DYING here. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Holly looks a lot like the 'working girls' that I help hide. That's no disrespect to the women involved, but there are some earmarks of a hard, hard life etched in deep. 

Also, cut that hair or wash and comb it! That braid looks like upholstery from Bob's Discount Furniture. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

You know I liked My Big Fat Greek Wedding but #2 wasn't all that great and I am not even going to bother with #3. 

Agree. They came out years apart. I doubt most folks remember the first instalment…which made me howl.

• Like 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Holly looks a lot like the 'working girls' that I help hide. That's no disrespect to the women involved, but there are some earmarks of a hard, hard life etched in deep. 

Also, cut that hair or wash and comb it! That braid looks like upholstery from Bob's Discount Furniture. 

If it was still on Holly would be the perfect candidate for What Not to Wear.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, greekmom said:

You know I liked My Big Fat Greek Wedding but #2 wasn't all that great and I am not even going to bother with #3. 

Want to see it - it's one of the only movies I out in these times that I can actually sit through.

• Like 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m guessing that her real name is Anne or Sally.

Brought up in Tennessee, faux Amish, probably back to the land hippie parents. Her name is probably really Dream or Rainbow or Sequoia or something. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6