Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Meisha has eyes like slits, like Melania. Did she get quickie surgery in Israel  while filming? She looks more plastic than before.

(But her eyes look bigger in her THs.)

Edited by judylo
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Time works ok for me; I have days free.  I work 4pm-12mid, and 3/4 of those shifts are standby. I'm just wondering if numerous dump trips will end up costing me the same as if I got a dumpster. 

I guess the only way to find out is to pick one and start pitching. 

I threw an ugly tv stand down the deck stairs and watched it fall apart. It was incredibly exciting. 

I just put stuff out on the curb. There's not much that doesn't get snatched up. Of course I live on a main Street and you live out in the boonies!

• Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

He makes Coltee puking in a bin look like Adonis

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Coltee looks like he hasn't showered for months and stinks to high heaven. And that beard is just gross

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Amanda is a wet blanket.  Bish go home.  Please.  I can’t take it anymore.  Razvan, you will not be happy in Podunk Wherever She Lives with the kids along with Daddy’s box.  Keep making your videos and find someone else.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I had to google.

As per google a double is: "Double-  Breasts/chest touched, some clothes off, lots of grabbing and feels.'

But isn't that 2nd base?

What's on second.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yeah...he's not going to tell her that no one in his whole country has complete doorway molding. 

He's going to tell her she has to get up at 5 am and make breakfast for the family to start her day.  Followed by washing clothes and making all meals, cleaning, etc.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, greekmom said:

I had to google.

As per google a double is: "Double-  Breasts/chest touched, some clothes off, lots of grabbing and feels.'

But isn't that 2nd base?

Typical of low grade sudekis to use such a ridiculous analogy. I swear I never went near her pee pee

• LOL 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Time works ok for me; I have days free.  I work 4pm-12mid, and 3/4 of those shifts are standby. I'm just wondering if numerous dump trips will end up costing me the same as if I got a dumpster. 

I guess the only way to find out is to pick one and start pitching. 

I threw an ugly tv stand down the deck stairs and watched it fall apart. It was incredibly exciting. 

was it anything like this?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, TMI said:

Nobody want Nicola's cherry...he's gross, mean , sullen and a perfect match for Misha...There's s reason that he is an old unmarried man living with his mother...and not working....and it does not make him any more attractive,'

Maybe Jasmine would wail and keen over Nicola. He seems her type. 

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just put stuff out on the curb. There's not much that doesn't get snatched up. Of course I live on a main Street and you live out in the boonies!

I do my neighborhood Facebook Buy Nothing group.  Those folks will take ANYTHING.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Meisha has eyes like slits, like Melania. Did she get quickie surgery in Israel  while filming? She looks more plastic than before.

(But her eyes look bigger in her THs.)

Maybe the swelling went down by the time her TH's were recorded. 

I don't get that tiny eyes look at ALL. Its so unattractive. 

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I do my neighborhood Facebook Buy Nothing group.  Those folks will take ANYTHING.

God, my local Buy Nothing group is SHIT. People post things like half empty bottles of shampoo. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I’d still do Coltee 😜

The good thing is, you won’t have a lot of competition! You can have him all to yourself, and if you play your cards right, you can get an all-expenses paid stay at a luxury resort with a group of the most boring people in the world.

• LOL 9
17 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I need to clean out a lot of the crap that got left behind by the prior owner of this house. I am debating between hiring a construction dumpster or making numerous dump runs. A construction dumpster is $425 (including 2 cubic yards of junk). I wonder if that comes out to more or less than dragging 15 or so carloads to the dump myself?

Tyrae made me think of "dump".

Does the dump charge for drop offs?   Consider your time and effort dragging everything outside, loading, and unloading at the dump, plus gas and wear and tear on your vehicle. 

I bet you could load the dumpster really quickly, and certainly faster and easier than taking everything by yourself.  I bet the dumpster will work out cheaper and faster.     I always miscalculate how much room stuff will take up, so it may be a lot more than 15 loads to the dump.   

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

The good thing is, you won’t have a lot of competition! You can have him all to yourself, and if you play your cards right, you can get an all-expenses paid stay at a luxury resort with a group of the most boring people in the world.

Now that’s my idea of a good time

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

This has to be the last season of Sister Wives.....

We can only hope

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Who's more of a wet blanket, Stapler or Amanda? Although, I guess party pooper is a better term for Stapler.

They're both absolutely dreadful. Amanda is a mess but could possibly be helped. Statler is beyond all hope. 

I love Dempsey's dad. Is he single? Asking for a friend. Maybe.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is odd stuff. PVC pipe in random lengths, tar paper, 17 shingles, a gutter (one), some kind of metal fishing net from Captain Ahab's days, soggy ceiling tiles, a strange cabinet made from paneling and louvered closet doors, old paint in colors that Nicola and Tyrae would wear, a metal filing cabinet, a whole lot of contractor's plastic, dampness-distorted Walmart glue and sawdust shelves, bits of pink insulation, exactly enough lawn edging to go around nothing...old man stuff. 

There are old snowshoes decorated with fake greenery for Christmas decorations, and some similarly-adorned hockey sticks. I found a stack of fireplace bricks. A stack, like one brick wide by about 30 bricks tall. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe the swelling went down by the time her TH's were recorded. 

I don't get that tiny eyes look at ALL. Its so unattractive. 

God, my local Buy Nothing group is SHIT. People post things like half empty bottles of shampoo. 

my Buy Nothing people suck. They all post "Me, me, please, please?? I need your birdseed for my dying mother's bird with diabetes...", and then they don't show up.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

This is odd stuff. PVC pipe in random lengths, tar paper, 17 shingles, a gutter (one), some kind of metal fishing net from Captain Ahab's days, soggy ceiling tiles, a strange cabinet made from paneling and louvered closet doors, old paint in colors that Nicola and Tyrae would wear, a metal filing cabinet, a whole lot of contractor's plastic, dampness-distorted Walmart glue and sawdust shelves, bits of pink insulation, exactly enough lawn edging to go around nothing...old man stuff. 

There are old snowshoes decorated with fake greenery for Christmas decorations, and some similarly-adorned hockey sticks. I found a stack of fireplace bricks. A stack, like one brick wide by about 30 bricks tall. 

Well, the file cabinet and tacky holiday decor would def find takers here! I counsel a dumpster. Can you just dispose of the paint that way, though? Isn't that toxic waste? 

• Like 1