Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I need to clean out a lot of the crap that got left behind by the prior owner of this house. I am debating between hiring a construction dumpster or making numerous dump runs. A construction dumpster is $425 (including 2 cubic yards of junk). I wonder if that comes out to more or less than dragging 15 or so carloads to the dump myself?

Tyrae made me think of "dump".

Depends on you finances and available time.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

This i don't get.

Cleo said they had sex. 

Christian said they only went to 2 base and it was a double.

Christian doesn't want to own sucking him some ding dong.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I need to clean out a lot of the crap that got left behind by the prior owner of this house. I am debating between hiring a construction dumpster or making numerous dump runs. A construction dumpster is $425 (including 2 cubic yards of junk). I wonder if that comes out to more or less than dragging 15 or so carloads to the dump myself?

Tyrae made me think of "dump".

Dumpster much more convenient 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Ok guys... it would be a BIG win this season if Misha takes Nicola's cherry and Nicola tries to justify it ...

But would there be a Second Coming?

Edited by Gobi
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

I am soooo confused.

I'm not going to ask my Gen Z son, but I think I will message my 29 year-old dude friend who might know the details of these mythical "bases."  I'm actually curious.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I really don’t want to know about his genitals expeditions

I'm confused on the fact that she said they had sex and he's like nah we went to 2nd base and hit a double.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm not going to ask my Gen Z son, but I think I will message my 29 year-old dude friend who might know the details of these mythical "bases."  I'm actually curious.

I'd never ask my kids either. I'd never live it down.

• LOL 5
Just now, greekmom said:

Ok guys... it would be a BIG win this season if Misha takes Nicola's cherry and Nicola tries to justify it ...

Nobody want Nicola's cherry...he's gross, mean , sullen and a perfect match for Misha...There's s reason that he is an old unmarried man living with his mother...and not working....and it does not make him any more attractive,'

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

What’s a double these days? Handy J?

Who knows, we'll have to let Christian define it.

I think I understand the preview clip of Cleo crying about Christian lying now...

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Depends on you finances and available time.  

Time works ok for me; I have days free.  I work 4pm-12mid, and 3/4 of those shifts are standby. I'm just wondering if numerous dump trips will end up costing me the same as if I got a dumpster. 

I guess the only way to find out is to pick one and start pitching. 

I threw an ugly tv stand down the deck stairs and watched it fall apart. It was incredibly exciting. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, TMI said:

Nobody want Nicola's cherry...he's gross, mean , sullen and a perfect match for Misha...There's s reason that he is an old unmarried man living with his mother...and not working....and it does not make him any more attractive,'

But him trying to justify the sex before marriage would be great tv.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Let us know what he says. Also a second translation for those of us who don’t understand baseball terminology either.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

In my day (cave man times), first base was kissing, second was feeling breasts, third was genital touching and home run was intercourse. 

Same here in ancient history.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Try Urban Dictionary. That's my go to when I don't want to look unhip in front of my young friends.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In my day (cave man times), first base was kissing, second was feeling breasts, third was genital touching and home run was intercourse. 

Exactly! As i said on the episode thread! (Saw First Look.)

We had the same day.

Edited by judylo
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What? TJ is withholding important information from Kimberly until after they get married? I’m shocked. Shocked, I say!

Yeah...he's not going to tell her that no one in his whole country has complete doorway molding. 

• LOL 9