Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have known her since our kids were in elementary school (30 years ago?). She is sanctimonious and self-righteous and she has a way of making me fell bad about myself but I’ve finally learned how to handle her—i let her do all the talking.

Is this the frenemy you had lunch with before, and you fantasized about poisoning her or some such? 

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Can't Statler heat up some water on the stove and just do a sponge bath? Why all the screaming and histrionics? Never mind, I know why.

Maybe that’s how she sounds when she’s having sex with all the thousands of women she’s been with in all the wild and crazy places.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't get how Dempsy can live in a caravan with no heat, no toilet and cold showers.

I have overseas cousins who say that cold showers are standard in some countries. I guess it depends on where you grew upl 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Commercial break! Anyone got anecdotes? 

I put up two shelves today, which is huge for me because I've NEVER put up a shelf.  My boyfriend put up two while he was here but didn't finish because I really needed drill bits for the job.  But he was nice enough to measure everything out and mark on the wall where to put the screws before he left! 

I put up shelves!!!  😅  I immediately placed my perfume collection onto them.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He apparently now thinks that the "real Carmela" and the catfish were colluding? He's an IDIOT. 

He's clearly missing something. One less rung  in that man's DNA ladder, and he'd be celery. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I put up two shelves today, which is huge for me because I've NEVER put up a shelf.  My boyfriend put up two while he was here but didn't finish because I really needed drill bits for the job.  But he was nice enough to measure everything out and mark on the wall where to put the screws before he left! 

I put up shelves!!!  😅  I immediately placed my perfume collection onto them.

I potted some plants (we bought a hydrangea yesterday), then cooked and cooked for my mother and brother. (garlic chicken with Israeli couscous, marinated cauliflower salad, and lasagna roll ups). Didn't even make the cake I had planned, I got so worn out! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Tyray (sp) has figured out a way to make the 90 day payday last, so he's not

that stupid.  He's playing along and playing this out.

I wonder...he kind of reminds me of Crusher, the prize fighter from the Bugs Bunny cartoons. 

The back of Tyrae's head has a grin. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8

If he really wanted "closure," he'd go meet Christian, the actual person he's been chatting with for 4 years.

What he really wants is to ogle a stranger and hope she falls madly in love with him.  

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

If he really wanted "closure," he'd go meet Christian, the actual person he's been chatting with for 4 years.

What he really wants is to ogle a stranger and hope she falls madly in love with him.  

How could she deny his persistence?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I need to clean out a lot of the crap that got left behind by the prior owner of this house. I am debating between hiring a construction dumpster or making numerous dump runs. A construction dumpster is $425 (including 2 cubic yards of junk). I wonder if that comes out to more or less than dragging 15 or so carloads to the dump myself?

Tyrae made me think of "dump".

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Right? Does he really entertain the notion that "Carmela" will have the slightest interest in him? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

He's got to be kidding. He has the personal style of a toddler with sensory issues.

• LOL 5