Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Gino is so like the conman that I once was married to. 

He once told me that I was irresponsible for wanting to have sex during a Valentine's Day blizzard because he had to be ready to go shovel the driveway when the snow stopped.  

When the snow stopped. It was still snowing. 🤢

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 3

Gee…if you weren’t ready, Amanda maybe don’t fucking fly halfway around the world?

be honest. You met him in person and don’t feel it and now you want out.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What could possibly be more important than this?

When did “I’m on my period” become a thing? I’,m old enough to remember referring to your period as a visit from Aunt Flo(w).

On your period, going to prom (not the prom), overthinking (meaning acting like a maniac) and declaring people narcissists. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I don't think this has anything to do with her period, which may or may not be there.  I think she's realized this is a huge mistake since Day 1 in Bucharest, and really isn't into him.  She wasn't ready.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Gino is so like the conman that I once was married to. 

He once told me that I was irresponsible for wanting to have sex during a Valentine's Day blizzard because he had to be ready to go shovel the driveway when the snow stopped.  

When the snow stopped. It was still snowing. 🤢

That is some grade A level gaslighting…you are the problem…you are selfish for wanting intimacy…fuck that guy, not literally but fuck him all the same

• Like 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When did “I’m on my period” become a thing? I’,m old enough to remember referring to your period as a visit from Aunt Flo(w).

Or HAVE my period. “On” is just so wrong!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Surfing the crimson wave.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Or HAVE my period. “On” is just so wrong!

Reminds me of those films in the 6th grade or so with talking flowers explaining how we were going to become women soon.

Our expression was "riding the cotton pony".

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Gee…if you weren’t ready, Amanda maybe don’t fucking fly halfway around the world?

be honest. You met him in person and don’t feel it and now you want out.

She could give him a FWB fuck even if the rest didn't work out. 

Also, why did you not do the birth control pill trick if you were going on vacation??

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That is some grade A level gaslighting…you are the problem…you are selfish for wanting intimacy…fuck that guy, not literally but fuck him all the same

He eventually dumped me.

I got two degrees, changed careers,  bought a big ol' house and a car, and lost 40 lbs. I believe CeeLo said it perfectly. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

She could give him a FWB fuck even if the rest didn't work out. 

Also, why did you not do the birth control pill trick if you were going on vacation??

I give her a pass on that. The last time I did that I ended up with blood clots that almost killed me. Turns out I have a genetic disorder that predispositions me to blood clots and aneurysms. It’s not safe for everyone. I’m not allowed to take the pill at all anymore…

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 4
Just now, judylo said:

All this jealousy! Am I just too old and forever single to remember?

If you are then so am I. I don’t remember all this “don’t even look at another woman” stuff when I was actively dating. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

You are a superstar!

Thanks! My new hot tub is being delivered next month. 

He lives in a raggedy rented single wide with his mother, stepfather and whomever he's currently gaslighting. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 3

The crying reaction over someone on the other side a table who needs to LOOK at your man to hear him, and she's making eye contact and LOOKING at him...

Honey, the world is full of female eyeballs.  You're going to have to get a grip if you want a relationship.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Why is David asking Amy if she is married? She’s an interpreter, not a marriage counselor!

A deaf person on Reddit said that deaf people are often very curious!

• Useful 4
Just now, kacesq said:

If you are then so am I. I don’t remember all this “don’t even look at another woman” stuff when I was actively dating. 

I think the internet as something to do with it. People having weird relationships because they don’t ok up for their phones, monitoring your partner’s whereabouts (hello, Brandon and Mary), etc.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Is there a Filipino Sign Language?  ASL isn't universal.

Yes, Dr. Google says there is a Filipino Sign Language, it's similar to American Sign Language, but with local variations.   

I'm so sick of the Derricos, and the Busbys. 

• Like 4