Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm not. I cannot take one more minute of that asshole Small Ed. I have my blood pressure to think about. 

Oh no, he's coming back!!?!

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Wait, boyfriend? is this Mr. Just a Friend that came to visit a few months ago??

Gino is gross. I can smell is moldy ass from here. He withholds sex as a control method, and he's on the freakin' spectrum, which means things will not get better. Why is she dating the Rainman? 

Yes!  He came to visit me a few months ago. We weren't going to start a relationship before he could spend some time with me in my own house and it went really well so we decided to make it official.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

The lesbian who thinks that it makes her lesbianer to act like a braggy, one-dimensional, disrespectful asshole guy is going to be nothing but trouble. Having sex in church during the service and having elevator sex in a way that assaults other people visually is just trashy. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Riley was *this close* to hitting Violet and would have done so had they not been in public. Of this I’m sure.

Absolutely. And he uses his height and imposing bulk to intimidate. Then he does that thing "Violet....Violet" in that irritating, faux patient tone. Jesus I hate that sonofabitch. What a gaping, dripping, oozing, suppurating diseased asshole. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

90 Day Last Resort, they have five couples on it.  Still a big hell no from me.  So Miniscule Ed and Liz, Kalani and Asuelu, Michael and Angela, Jovi and Yara, and maybe Kelly and Molly. 

I'm sick of the Busbys, and their kids.   Who had 8 year olds wearing red lipstick?  And for health conscious parents, they only feed the kids sugary food, and fast food.   No discipline either.   I was tired of them before it came out that the cycle gym wasn't an investment, but they were paid to promote it, and then neither parent has a real job except exploiting their kids to advertise anything. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

The lesbian who thinks that it makes her lesbianer to act like a braggy, one-dimensional, disrespectful asshole guy is going to be nothing but trouble. Having sex in church during the service and having elevator sex in a way that assaults other people visually is just trashy. 

She needs a lot of attention

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Yes!  He came to visit me a few months ago. We weren't going to start a relationship before he could spend some time with me in my own house and it went really well so we decided to make it official.

Yes, Ma!!

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I know this Last Resort ONLY mean more half-naked Little Ed to assault our eyeballs.  I do not think I need to watch.  I treasure my sanity. I spend way too much money on drugs and therapy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

90 Day Last Resort, they have five couples on it.  Still a big hell no from me.  

I'm sick of the Busbys, and their kids.   Who had 8 year olds wearing red lipstick?  And for health conscious parents, they only feed sugary food, and fast food.   

Dumb & Dumber are squeezing every last ounce of fame out of those kids. 

• Like 7
Just now, greekmom said:

That last resort is stupid.  Asuelu and Kalani are way broken up and I dont know how they were able to finally get Michael over to the States.

They say Molly and whatever her last relationship was is also on the show.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

he lesbian who thinks that it makes her lesbianer to act like a braggy, one-dimensional, disrespectful asshole guy is going to be nothing but trouble.

If she were a guy, we’d be horrified by the frat boy sex addict act.

• Like 10
  • Applause 5

The Last Resort sounds like TLC's answer to Marriage Boot Camp. Which I watched for a few seasons until, (I think) at least one couple came back for more tv time therapy.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Riley was *this close* to hitting Violet and would have done so had they not been in public. Of this I’m sure.

That shit was alarming. He's also coming up with imaginary lies and offenses on her part to make her feel wrong. I want to run a background check on this guy...I suspect there are DV reports and a Protection Order or two in his past. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Toronto has a pop up that has penis waffles and vagina ones too.

I've been meaning to go down and try them

I'd be way too fearful of the flavors that my brain would imagine. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I see what you did there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

That last resort is stupid.  Asuelu and Kalani are way broken up and I dont know how they were able to finally get Michael over to the States.

The past few months, Asuelu and Kalani have been deliberately vague about their relationship status. I suspect they heard about this show and will pretend to try and work things out. 
Also I doubt Michael has made it to the US and I think he will film remotely. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Is this what tlc thinks is Lesbian intro music? Weird. Surprised they didn’t dig up some k d lang.

KD Lang is from Alberta and I saw her in person in the 80's at a college concert.  She was into the wedding dress outfits back then.  Very cool and amazing voice!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Yesss...Members Only!  I'm totally going to hit up that place when I'm in Toronto in October!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Statler thinks that she’s impressing the audience with her quirky stupid human sex tricks. And the friend looks like she’s had it up to here with this nonsense.

Another overindulged butthead. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

The past few months, Asuelu and Kalani have been deliberately vague about their relationship status. I suspect they heard about this show and will pretend to try and work things out. 
Also I doubt Michael has made it to the US and I think he will film remotely. 

I've heard that A & K are divorced, and they aren't talking about it for the show.  I think there was a picture of Michael in the U.S. for the filming, maybe they dumped the spouse visa and had another kind for the filming?  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
36 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok every time my husband walks in it is someone talking graphically about sex….he must think that is all this show is about 😂 

Is he wrong??

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I hear the broom closet at the state pen gets a lot of action. And hang on, are there cornfields in England? 

I'm guessing that sex in jail is definitely in her future.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3