Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Hope you feel better. Drove to and from Toronto on Friday and damn, took me 2.5 hours 1 way when its only suppose to be 1 hour and 20 mins tops. Damn accidents on the 401

I hated the 401.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Ari’s sister is just as insufferable as she is. Entire family of smug asses.

Oh god I'm right there with you! "You did your little thing!" Um, Sister Ari, Ari has a BABY and a PARTNER who is a HUMAN BEING with FEELINGS. You don't toss him aside like a pair of rollerblades you bought but never used. I fucking hate Ari and her whole pretentious, snobbish family of bigoted posers. 

• Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god I'm right there with you! "You did your little thing!" Um, Sister Ari, Ari has a BABY and a PARTNER who is a HUMAN BEING with FEELINGS. You don't toss him aside like a pair of rollerblades you bought but never used. I fucking hate Ari and her whole pretentious, snobbish family of bigoted posers. 

The sister is jealous that she hasn't done a 'thing' yet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Oh look, the show is starting off with a bang snooze with Cabbage Patch Face and Evelin. 

I think its very considerate of the interns at Sharp to start with Corey and Evelyn so we can take the time to greet each other and get updated on everyone's week. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think its very considerate of the interns at Sharp to start with Corey and Evelyn so we can take the time to greet each other and get updated on everyone's week. 

Their storyline blows and it’s fake and El Cachudo is a cuck and Evilin is a mean bitch. Next couple please.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hope you feel better. Drove to and from Toronto on Friday and damn, took me 2.5 hours 1 way when its only suppose to be 1 hour and 20 mins tops. Damn accidents on the 401

The Don Valley parking lot was no fun. They live in Bracebridge, it took about 3 hours with the traffic. 

• Love 2

OK I call phony baloney - this on again off againn is so scripted - now they have "therapy"

And - we have the toothbrushing SteVen scene.   Great show so far.   Is anyone dressing up for Halloween?   What costume?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Gawd.... i dont know who i want to punch more. This fool or Rose's ex.

I think Brandon still has the edge.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

SteVen’s mistakes are better in Turkey.

Nothing about Steven is any good, anywhere. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5