Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

This is so sad! This guy is making up fanfiction about his catfish! "She could have been in prison and now she's out and her husband or boyfriend won't let her contact me." 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

"What if Carmella was abducted by aliens? That's why she can't meet up with me."

That's just as plausible as Tyray's fanciful little tale of Carmella being in prison and now she's just embarrassed. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Gobi said:

"What if Carmella was abducted by aliens? That's why she can't meet up with me."

She's lost in Area 51.

The Bermuda triangle swallowed her up.

She's hanging out with Elvis.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6

I'm here! But my wifi is out, so I'm using my phone's hotspot and it's SLOW.  :(

I missed last week! I was in a hotel room in L.A. and they didn't have TLC!

(Actually, I was in prison but then I got out and my husband found out I was dating Tyray so he thinks I'm a catfish......)

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm here! But my wifi is out, so I'm using my phone's hotspot and it's SLOW.  :(

I missed last week! I was in a hotel room in L.A. and they didn't have TLC!

Jesus, what sort of fleabags do you frequent? 

Glad you're here, @Eldemarge, we missed you!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He still has hope In his heart that he has a hot, foxy woman who's panting for him in Barbados. Oh Tyray.

In a Barbados jail? 

• LOL 4

Woah, so Tyray takes out his "Carmella" frustrations on his phone. I wonder how fast will he retrieve it and try to track down the girl from the site... to find out if she is real or not, and maybe how much she charges...

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Started watching the latest (and last) Jack Ryan season. The episodes come out weekly. I think that should be outlawed,

I know, damn it I want to binge watch a season in a night not wait a week. This isn’t 1989

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1