Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Wait. “Do you want to hold the key to my house” actually means just that? Disappointing. Thought it was a euphemism and we were going to see something actually interesting from these two.

Amanda go home, ya bother me.

She is not ready. She is morose. I’m actually depressed by this. 

• Like 8
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Can I join?? My dad and I used to watch The Twilight Zone marathon every Thanksgiving and Independence Day!

Yes, yes!! There's room for like, 6 on this thing.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Amanda, NO he doesn't understand.  He is 26 and horny.   You're so mad he doesn't "get it," but he's barely a fully-developed adult!

He needs the trip to visit the States for content on his social media.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Amanda, NO he doesn't understand.  He is 26 and horny.   You're so mad he doesn't "get it," but he's barely a fully-developed adult!

Oh, he wants to get it, all right.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Amanda is fine with leaving her kids to go to Romania after only four months but it’s “too soon” for him to come to the US before at least a year? 

It makes no sense...she went on a tail chasing trip halfway around the globe, and now is getting conservative??

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
47 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I do not for one minute believe this middle age botoxed to the gills Megan Fox is 'in love' with the 40 year old virgin.

I guess Jesus is ok with Botox? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
Just now, magemaud said:

Amanda is fine with leaving her kids to go to Romania after only four months but it’s “too soon” for him to come to the US before at least a year? 

She's been with him for 2 months, so 2 months after her husband's death - that's a first for me.  I've always heard that men move fast when they become a widower, but this is head spinning.

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
47 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

That’s what I was thinking too. She has the charisma of an over boiled carrot 

The carrot Gino didn't want to cut? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It makes no sense...she went on a tail chasing trip halfway around the globe, and now is getting conservative??

She was all ready to throw herself into his arms and sob against his manly chest. Until he was standing in front of her. Then Reality walked in and said "Hello, Amanda, meet your choices". Now she has regret and of course she can't admit it so she's picking stupid fights and hitting the brakes because she is scared to death. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Does Kelly Clarkson always wear those ugly dresses and wide belts or just on the Wayfair commercials? 

It seems to be a style. Twitney Thore wears them as well. 

• Like 2