Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jen is the fool here. She wasted three years on Rishi. He’s never going to leave his mother and that’s that. Next.

On one of her return trips to visit Rishi, she is going to find him married to the interpreter and the father of three kids...but she will still be waiting for him to really "commit"

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
30 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Guess who’s back, back again.Moldovans back tell a friend. Except it won’t let me back in.

Yay!!! 

• Love 2
(edited)

Well, If we can have Trey's meager commentary, we MUST have the Coven's. Any more friends that we have to dig up? Where's Rishi's astrologer friend?

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Why is no one talking about cultural norms and the reality of his mom needing his support?

OMG Nicole is the voice of reason. Help me.

Also…shut up Gabe. Shut up Kris. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

GABE.  Telling someone they have no balls and that they need to grow up.  LOL.  I never saw Rishi acting as childish as Gabe did on the show.   Kinda closed-off? Yes. But Gabe needs to look at his own behavior.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Well, If we can have Trey's meager commentary, we MUST have the Coven's. Any more friends that have to dig up? Where's Rishi's astrologer friend?

Maybe we can meet Debbie's UPS guy or Danielle's manicurist. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Why do the Derricos still have a show?  I only care about the grandmother, not the father, mother, or the kids.   They're exploiting their own children for money, I guess they didn't see what the reality shows did to the Gosselins, Outdaughtered, and other TV kids. 

The cast are being such fools.  Rishi is doing what his family and cultural requirements say he should.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The lack of consideration for Rishi's culture is astonishing…

esp fromJen...who has been there several times and should have some idea about life expectations there! She is so clueless and comes across as only understanding her desires! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2