Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good lord dough boy couldn’t even handle a shop lifter…he would probably use excess force if Pillsbury could catch them, good night all!!

You talking ‘bout Nicole?! BWAHAHAHAHA

11 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Everyone have a good week - I'm recovering from the death of my best friend.

To you, and to everyone in Snarkville who is grieving right now, my heart is with you during this difficult time.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am sorry that happened! I’m Roman Catholic…I married a Presbyterian. Non denominational wedding. My aunt said I wasn’t really married and I am living in sin…my mom told her to piss off…good times 😂 

Now that sounds like my type of mom.

• Like 2
(edited)

Regardless if it's a wig or not, I really think Nicole looked better with red hair! image.png.fbad290975fb26bb5fe77c5030fdac49.png I notice Mahmoud is wearing the same shirt he wore at the lunch on the Nile scene last week and that Ousamma also has a very similar shirt. That's how bored I get with these guys. image.png.5e1802134e8b861a1e7d58195f7b1acc.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Regardless if it's a wig or not, I really think Nicole looked better with red hair! image.png.fbad290975fb26bb5fe77c5030fdac49.png I notice Mahmoud is wearing the same shirt he wore at the lunch on the Nile scene last week and that Ousamma also has a very similar shirt. That's how bored I get with these guys. image.png.5e1802134e8b861a1e7d58195f7b1acc.png

PLOT TWIST: Mockmood is Oussama’s distant cousin.

• LOL 4
23 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Danielle really seems to think that tall and deep voice is ¨this hot guy¨. 

and if you don't agree you are a "jealous hater." Sorry, but I don't find Yohan attractive, to me he's kind of Frankenstein-ish. 

Just now, magemaud said:

and if you don't agree you are a "jealous hater." Sorry, but I don't find Yohan attractive, to me he's kind of Frankenstein-ish. 

We are on the same page  I thought "Herman Munster", which is Frankenstein 2.0.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Hola peeps! I got here early so I could get a good seat. I want a good view Gabe's exaggerated facial expressions and Debbie's fab outfit. Oh, and near the bar. 

Has everyone had a good week? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

Evening, Snarkville! In for my penultimate Sunday round of snark.

I rated last week’s episode a 4.

I’m not sure yet what to think of Gabe inserting his ass into everyone’s business, Spaaaaaahkles style.

Julian is just a weird frat bro.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hello all!! Don’t care about these idiots but am a bit troubled by the next Before the 90 Days iteration with the tragic overtones of the widow.

feel free to shut up Gabe.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm watching the last few minutes of Part 1, and find Gabe to be a total jerk.   People often raise their children in their religion.  So, how is Makmoud wanting his fictitious children to be Muslim different from someone raising their children in the Catholic religion, or Baptist, or any other?    Figures Makmoud is the first flouncer.   Except for Debbie the other women in the studio are dressed horribly.  

Of course Kris's clothes are overpowered by her horrible attitude, and abuse of Jeymi.   Gabe is making me feel sympathetic to Makmoud. 

Gabe is obviously aiming for Pillow Talk, or another season on some 90-Day show, but he might remember Jabri (or whatever his name was)who was a total jerk and was a total bully at the Tell All, never to be seen again. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm watching the last few minutes of Part 1, and find Gabe to be a total jerk.   People often raise their children in their religion.  So, how is Makmoud wanting his fictitious children to be Muslim different from someone raising their children in the Catholic religion, or Baptist, or any other?    Figures Makmoud is the first flouncer.   Except for Debbie the other women in the studio are dressed horribly.  

Of course Kris's clothes are overpowered by her horrible attitude, and abuse of Jeymi.   Gabe is making me feel sympathetic to Makmoud. 

Most parents raise their kids in their faith. Sometimes when they get to high school, they can look at other religions and make any choice they want.

• Like 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

How is this triggering for Dinyell, Jr.? She was the Mahmoud in that relationship.

She has a incredible lack of self-awareness. She believes that she is the injured party  and Johan made their marriage unbearable.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1