Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

When I travelled I met a few small town cops from the US….one of them told me he would shoot first and ask questions later at a traffic stop because “rather them in the grave than me.” Julian reminded me of this dude.

He's a one-track mind for sure.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

DEBBIE PLAYING MATCHMAKER BAHAHAHAHA

She simply cannot help herself. 

Plus, she's angling for another season, or a featured role in her son's season. Or maybe Pillow Talk. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

I'm just shocked that Ousamma actually tried to get Barry White with Debbie and didn't hide behind his religion.

Guess he thought he might as well seal the deal.

I would imagine that he doesn't have a lot of options.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

She has a lot of time on her hands and enjoys the drama.

I agree …Debbie loves the drama. My opinion of her kinda soured. Right wing son who defends her while she waves her fan and acts like the Bell of the ball when it was all her doing…nope

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I will make my bold statement now, this is my last season of 90 Day anything, I just cannot take the stupidity anymore. I am done. I really mean it.

Stop that madness right now! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I will make my bold statement now, this is my last season of 90 Day anything, I just cannot take the stupidity anymore. I am done. I really mean it.

Shut up. You can't leave us

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Muslim men need to marry Muslim women. Stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Nicole and Mutt Moot/McMoo/Mockmood have no business being together.

I agree with this. There are just too many differences otherwise. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Glad I’m not alone. This shit has started to impact my health in a negative way. Yelling at these people used to be entertaining and it’s now gotten old. Sorry Snarkville. Snark on for the next season without us. I wish deaf guy love. And an autistic person, representing my daughter!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Muslim men need to marry Muslim women. Stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Nicole and Mutt Moot/McMoo/Mockmood have no business being together.

I think it depends on how devoted one is…my Muslim friend married a Chinese Buddhist…he never asked her to change but both fairly liberal when it comes to religion.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Kris is stonnnneeeeddd, her eyes are at half mast and she is silent.

See. Where else are you going to find a visibly stoned person on tv?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It depends on how conservative/observant they are. It seems very foolish for a conservative, devout Muslim man to marry anyone who did not have similar views. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m still wondering what happened in Casablanca. First degree Barry White time?

They'll always have Casablanca.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Glad I’m not alone. This shit has started to impact my health in a negative way. Yelling at these people used to be entertaining and it’s now gotten old. Sorry Snarkville. Snark on for the next season without us. I wish deaf guy love. And an autistic person, representing my daughter!

I hope that you and Baltimore Betty come back for another show...something to do with bariatric surgery or popping pimples...I wish Steve Harvey would resurrect Family Feud! 

I´m on the spectrum, btw. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It depends on how conservative/observant they are. It seems very foolish for a conservative, devout Muslim man to marry anyone who did not have similar views. 

I just finished watching Jewish Matchmaking and even within the Jewish population, it is important to find someone who is equally religious (or not).

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

They'll always have Casablanca.

You can do it.

I'm going to be at Dulles next Sunday as my flight is at 10 pm. So I can watch it while waiting for my flight.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm fading fast myself. Just five minutes to go, I can do it! I think. 

I truly am sorry for your loss, cancer sucks, it robs us of time with people love. I hope you feel better soon and think of the good times you had with your SIL.

• Hugs 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kris is stonnnneeeeddd, her eyes are at half mast and she is silent.

She took some meds for her neck, and it´s activating her narcolepsy.

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I'm pretty sure I'm with you, there's so many good shows to watch, the downside is they aren't snark worthy.... there in lies the dilemma eh?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1