Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 5/12/2023 at 7:08 PM, kirklandia said:

My dad died suddenly and unexpectedly at age 62. I'll always treasure this photo from our last visit.
image.thumb.jpeg.1261ac2c07a4ba40e463c0b9a502d608.jpeg

I am so very sorry for you loss.  That is a beautiful photo filled with joy.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wait till the Tell All. The amt will be 200+ over budget.

Isabel's dress is beautiful.

Everyone looks wonderful 

• Like 1

I can’t believe Monica didn’t show up at the last minute!

I do love that Gabe and Isabel have been the least dramatic this season. Like they just seem chill and into each other and they seem so happy! I know Gabe bothered me but that was an amazing wedding.

GRRRRR…Mockmood. Whiplash.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Ugggh, I just turned it on and remembered that it's NOT the Tell Nothing tonight!  Lame.  So they got Gabe off the bed and got him married?  Great.

No, the Tell Nothing starts in the second hour tonight. Stay here! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, Chloe Dog said:

She's allowed to show skin now?

I noticed that last week, she has her collar unbuttoned, wears the tighter slacks, no head covering, and a lot of skin showing.   

I loved the wedding, and Isabel's dress was exquisite. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOLA peeps! I am still sick, (though improving, by small increments), and my family took a terrible blow this week, my dear sister in law died on Wednesday. (Ovarian cancer). I need the laughs. 

I am so very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I am more than ever convinced Nicole is wearing a wig, five months and her hair has not grown an inch.

Now she is baiting Mackmewd because she knows he chatted up other women when the were together, if it is that much of a big deal then leave him and go home!

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOLA peeps! I am still sick, (though improving, by small increments), and my family took a terrible blow this week, my dear sister in law died on Wednesday. (Ovarian cancer). I need the laughs. 

Oh, dear! I'm so sorry!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mahmoud expects strict observance from Nicole but he does not hold himself to the same standard. Where's his head covering and modest dress? 

You know I was thinking about that. I never will understand why women are oppressed by dress but men can wear whatever the heck they want.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Hi - sorry I'm always late, it's hard being here at 5pm on a Sun - will catch up later!  What have I missed.....kidding!!! Just have to turn on my TV lol now ~  sheesh!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am so sorry, I hope your memories of her are a blessing. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

You know I was thinking about that. I never will understand why women are oppressed by dress but men can wear whatever the heck they want.

Muslim men are also supposed to dress modestly and cover their heads. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Because men aren't shameless hussies and CHEAP WHORES! D'uh!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I think you know, we women are the temptresses, the devils, the cause of all mens ills...yeah we are! I show ankle, yeah I'm bad.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Call me any number of unwoke names, but I have strong belief that it's highly unadvisable to GO to such a place and MARRY a man there and plan to live there.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think you know, we women are the temptresses, the devils, the cause of all mens ills...yeah we are! I show ankle, yeah I'm bad.

Well, I am...

• LOL 8