Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Do you hear yourself, Jen? Grown ass woman whose friend is going to inform your alleged fiancé’s family that your engaged. That is not normal.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
Just now, Doublemint said:

These hags "they've prepped" the translator.  I hope she misinterprets on purpose!

That would be HILARIOUS. Jen spews out her story and the translator says things like "My hovercraft is full of eels". GOLD, I tell you. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

This 50 yr old bitch plotting for her girlfriend to announce her engagement is so cringey. Are you in junior high?!

Was just going to say this! If Rishi doesn’t defend Jen’s honor (or whatever the fuck), he’ll have failed the test.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That would be HILARIOUS. Jen spews out her story and the translator says things like "My hovercraft is full of eels". GOLD, I tell you. 

I love that you used that line! 

How did Jenn know that her interpreter speaks the same dialect as Rishi and family?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

His mom should wonder why does Jen care so much about who Rishi dates, I mean she is just a "friend," right?

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I don’t know why Jen is so proud of herself. Does she think she’s winning some grand prize here?

I would like to smack that smirk off her face, preferably with a two by four.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rishi, honey, you should have consulted with someone before showing up in that unfortunate outfit. 

That's the least of his problems.   He's wishing the floor would open up and he could hide.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

It can't be a coincidence that there are so many antidepressant commercials on this show. The show is a leading cause of depression.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

It can't be a coincidence that there are so many antidepressant commercials on this show. The show is a leading cause of depression.

At least for people who don't have the warm and comforting company of Primetimer peeps! 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 6

Hola Amigos!  Not sure why Gabe thinks he needs a pre-nup, but I guess that one is on the bingo card, so....

Think Rishi's Mom & Dad are gonna jump for joy that they're looking at an older American woman as a DIL??  With shitty friends to boot?  I think they're gonna throw a dang wall eyed fit.  I know I WOULD.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8