Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

honestly wonder if its just made up shit.

If he lost the medical documents about his sexual transition, I’m sure he could go back to the medical institutions for copies.  Can you get the sex changed on your birth certificate?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I think some states allow you to change gender on your birth certificate. 

I had looked it up last week. Different states have different requirements for sex reassignment on your birth certificate but Florida has the fewest restrictions. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1

Oh wait.... Jeymi doesn't have a JOB!!  Kris told her to quit her job.  And hey ya'll, cross connection: Kris has been POWERWASHING STUFFF!!!!!!  Does that sound familiar???

She sure seems more healthy now that she's back in Alabammy.  JMHO.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Kris has totally been ignorning Jeymi. She could spare 5-10 minutes in the morning, on lunch break or after dinner to spend time calling or Facetiming.

She makes me violent, seriously. I’d be even more stressed right now if Nicole and Mockmood were on this episode. Thank god we’re spared them.

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

This Kris is nothing like the one we met the first episode fluttering around in costumes to check her mail and what not.  

Methinks this is the real Kris. All she is asking is for you to communicate with her? What the fuck is this crazy bitch talking about ? I forget, does Jeymi work?

• Like 3
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, magemaud said:

I had looked it up last week. Different states have different requirements for sex reassignment on your birth certificate but Florida has the fewest restrictions. 

For now.... DeSantis is going to make sure that changes so that all Florida suffers.

• Sad 5
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

This Kris is nothing like the one we met the first episode fluttering around in costumes to check her mail and what not.  

Say it with me: FRAUD.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Match Me A Broad"? Sounds sexist.

Maybe it’s yet another extension of 90 Days.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In my province sex designation on a birth certificate is no longer required. There is also a non-binary option.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

Well, Jeymi seemed to agree that Kris was sending her money.  And, if Kris returns, she can’t earn money….so, it makes sense for her to stay in US.  If Jeymi wants her to return, then get a job and be the supporting spouse.  And, hey, I’m no Kris fan.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

My first husband did the Kris. He took a job 300 miles away, then refused to schedule a nightly call to talk to his kids before bed. He insisted that he was too busy to place a 5 minute call at 7pm, and that I was a demanding bitch for expecting it. 

Six months of that nonsense, and he got a beautiful, handwritten card from me known as 'being served'. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

My first husband did the Kris. He took a job 300 miles away, then refused to schedule a nightly call to talk to his kids before bed. He insisted that he was too busy to place a 5 minute call at 7pm, and that I was a demanding bitch for expecting it. 

Six months of that nonsense, and he got a beautiful, handwritten card from me known as 'being served'. 

Glad you left him in the gizzards.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well, Jeymi seemed to agree that Kris was sending her money.  And, if Kris returns, she can’t earn money….so, it makes sense for her to stay in US.  If Jeymi wants her to return, then get a job and be the supporting spouse.  And, hey, I’m no Kris fan.  

I agree, but Jeymi is upset because Kris goes weeks without contact. They are married, that is not okay. Kris also told Jeymi to quit her job.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3