Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hey Jen? Rishi doesn’t want to tell his family at all. Hope that helps.

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Why wait til August?

Very auspicious day! Planet something something…

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

The more Rishi tries to defend himself, the bigger the hole he's digging for himself. Now, Jen is questioning why she's still a secret to his kinfolk. The problem is Jen is asking questions she should've asked BEFORE she went back to India.

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! I'll be missing chat tonight, we're having a Ted Lasso marathon! (My luck, tonight will be Donkey Night). Have a wonderful time and I'll catch up with you all on the flip side! 

Ted Lasso is so good, enjoy!

• Love 3
Just now, Gobi said:

Upon advice of his astrologer.

Reminds me a guy who showed an interest in me putting off meeting me until Covid restrictions were better. After four months I got tired of the excuse.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

I question whether they were ever officially married.

me too

Just now, Frozendiva said:

His passport will last only x years. He will need documents again.

government should have returned his docs. I don't think they would have kept them.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

me too

government should have returned his docs. I don't think they would have kept them.

They will examine them so it is not a forgery and take any scans they need. They don’t keep one of a kind documents.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Because the astrologer said that was the date that was more convenient for Rishi to break the news to the family.

They will most likely react the same way on any day.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why wait til August?

The convienent astrologer friend told Rishi last week August something was the PERFECT day to tell his parents.  Also, Rishi's been puttin' on the lb's hasn't he?  That tummy is not what it once was, 10 years ago or so.

OK, so we knew something was gonna be the fly in the ointment regarding Gabe's marriage.  SOMETHING...  Like a birth certificate.... that says he was a female when he was born.

And what's this about Alabammy knife lady not going back to the Columbia for 3 months?? WHUT??

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

This makes no sense. I just got back all of my son’s documents that I turned in for his passport. 

And he can just request another certified copy of his birth certificate if it was changed to male.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

Good point, his passport documents all had to match, and for a Real ID driver's license also.   When I submitted my documents for a passport they returned everything, and for the renewal, I just had to fill out the form, and send my expiring passport.      I can't believe that Gabe didn't get his birth certificate reissued.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Since when does the US keep your documents when you apply for a passport. I have never had a government office retain my documents for getting married, unmarried, buying property, traveling, getting ID...nothing. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

How would he get his passport if he had the wrong birth certificate?

I think he had to submit it to get his passport (I had to mail mine in as well) but it should have been returned along with his new passport. Plausible but I think this is made up for drama

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, Zombness said:

I don/t think his birth certificate would change because he really was born as a female, but he should have a court document stating his sex change, new gender and new name.

I think some states allow you to change gender on your birth certificate. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is all fake drama. I’m not buying a minute of the “don’t have the proper documents” story. They just needed the next plot bump.

It’s so weird to me! He has the right IDs and passport but he never got them back from the government?

• Like 5