Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I am not familiar ...

Kidding! I know their songs. But P Diddy is also in it. He's the guy in the production booth. 

Oh, and, uh, Kelis! I forgot the Milkshake Girl’s name for years, dammit!

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I remember P Diddy when he was Puff Daddy and released "I'll be missing you" around the time my bf did himself in. I haven't heard a thing he's done since. He still looks pretty good. 

I used to always change the station or turn the channel whenever Puff Daddy came on. I just HATED his shitty rapping and music. I remember when that song was a huge hit. It made me not want to go out to parties during the nighttime. I only came out of my quaint little apartment to shop at the grocery store in the wee morning hours…and the only TV show I would watch was Seinfeld.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Another traveler that thinks the TSA rules don't apply to her.  

So, Jazz and her mother don't think going on national TV and announcing you're attending Harvard would tell a stalker where she is?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh, and, uh, Kelis! I forgot the Milkshake Girl’s name for years, dammit!

I used to always change the station or turn the channel whenever Puff Daddy came on. I just HATED his shitty rapping and music. I remember when that song was a huge hit. It made me not want to go out to parties during the nighttime. I only came out of my quaint little apartment to shop at the grocery store in the wee morning hours…and the only TV show I would watch was Seinfeld.

I have never seen an episode of Seinfield! This is now a point of pride for me. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh I like the Cola one….what missed the mark for you?

Maybe I got a bad box but it didn’t taste like cola anything. Something off about it. Gave my cousins 2 cans to try and they didn’t like it.

OK I've never seen anyone walking around with a metal headband screwed to their head with attached bars for over a year - and I've seen plenty.   I'm calling bull - she's invented a cure that's (1) weird and (2) expensive.   She doesn't want the mini operation that will help her because she's addicted.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

OK I've never seen anyone walking around with a metal headband screwed to their head with attached bars for over a year - and I've seen plenty.   I'm calling bull - she's invented a cure that's (1) weird and (2) expensive.   She doesn't want the mini operation that will help her because she's addicted.

Sounds like it would cause bone loss, scarring and infection, not to mention every kind of complication. I'm not a medical person, but that's my guess. 

• Like 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Fun fact! No one had ever heard of yoga before Gwyneth Paltrow started doing it. #theworldaccordingtogoop

Sarcasm?

People have been doing yoga in the west since like the 60s-70s.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OMG. Night terrors. Mint allergies. Chronic neck pain.

Kris is totally one of those people you see on social media who is always posting about their latest ailment. Like, just go live in a bubble if you literally can’t handle anything.

I'm one of those million ailment people. The difference is that I shut up about it, unless I need ADA accommodation at work or someone is trying to kill me with pet hair.  Generally, I just say "I can't be around pets, wanna hang at my house instead?" and that's the end of it. Toothpaste, I would have just used some baking soda or a little soap (yes, soap) until we did a grocery run and I could grab some mintless paste. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1