Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey everybodies!!!!!!! SUP????  I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! I thought you'd left us for greener pastures! Welcome back! There might be some brownies left.....

• Like 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

Aww such an emotional goodbye for Justinigor and Nikki!

How soon after she lands home will she start screeching at him again?

She won't even make it home! She'll call him from the airport when the plane lands and screech like a very screechy thing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The shit wedding in the backyard with mismatched chairs and everyone dressed to the nines.

this is what daddy was waiting for? The American wedding? Why wasn’t the Muslim ceremony enough? Yeah I’m going to continue to harp on that. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Forgive my ignorance but most stricter Muslim women I know do not show their shoulders. Is she maybe playing up how’s trick they are for a storyline?

She must be.

• Like 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Forgive my ignorance but most stricter Muslim women I know do not show their shoulders. Is she maybe playing up how’s trick they are for a storyline?

Of course. She never covered her head or dressed especially modestly. Look at her sisters--one's covered head to toe, one's dressed casually. You know the team at Sharp.Nothing if not racist. 

"Of course, I'm here!" had me rolling. Sam is dumb as a brick. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Friends I just saw the trailer for HEA. Gino and Jasmine, Emily and Kobe, Alexei and whatshername, Ed and Liz, Mahmoud and skinny LA girl, Boston John and his wife and Angela and Michael. I can’t take it.

And two more couples yet to be announced. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I need to get on a step ladder, but I've also been drinking wine so this is a big decision.

Oh, is this show still on?

I have a step ladder. I never knew my real ladder.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 17
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Friends I just saw the trailer for HEA. Gino and Jasmine, Emily and Kobe, Alexei and whatshername, Ed and Liz, Mahmoud and skinny LA girl, Boston John and his wife and Angela and Michael. I can’t take it.

Boston John got married? Or do you mean Patrick?

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t worry, Sam. Your family can show up another day for the wedding wearing t-shirts and dirty jeans.

Why was the officiant/brother wearing a baseball cap?? He's not Gino!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Sorry I've been gone, I was on a tour of hat shops trying to the perfect hat for my Geno costume for Hallloween

A likely story!   You may have earned some demerits - we'll let you know!

• LOL 4
Just now, judylo said:

Boston John got married? Or do you mean Patrick?

I meant Patrick but it was him and John and two ladies. John called Patrick’s wife a slut. Good times ahead.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sam’s mother threw a few cocktails back to gird herself for the nuptials.

Oh. She couldn't make the Muslim ceremony because she was sick. Sick at heart at losing her son to those heathens, more like. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

We get it.  You guys are excited about boning.  I bet Sam's peen is really red lol.  Ignore me, I've been drinking.

Could Clayton do something about that weird beard line for his own wedding??

• Fire 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I think Citra is beautiful. Sam is not.

I honestly don’t see what she sees in him. He seems nice enough but…

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

The shit wedding in the backyard with mismatched chairs and everyone dressed to the nines

One guest was wearing formal camouflage. This woman was on her phone the whole time. 

IMG_5427.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

We get it.  You guys are excited about boning.  I bet Sam's peen is really red lol.  Ignore me, I've been drinking.

Could Clayton do something about that weird beard line for his own wedding??

We all need to drink to get through this mess. Love the company though

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This one is $5K for second hand. I hope she doesn’t wear a black thong under it 

IMG_5426.jpeg

There are a lot of cheap imitations of Pninas on the market.     I've read about U.S. shops that do knockoffs for $1,000 or less, and there's always used ones too.   

I'm wondering if the Muslim ceremony for Sam and Citra was legal for the state?   That may be why they had the second one, or for filming purposes only.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I honestly don’t see what she sees in him. He seems nice enough but…

Well, he hasn't been an ass to her once. He's always been kind and respectful to Citra and her family. He actually notices her  feelings.

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

One guest was wearing formal camouflage. This woman was on her phone the whole time. 

IMG_5427.jpeg

Rent a guest.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

IMG_5427.jpeg

"Lurleen, you're not going to believe this! I was shopping for some beef jerky and Dr. Pepper at Walmart when this producer feller comes up and asks me if I want to be on TV! So now I'm in some park waiting for some cute young folks to get married! Its going to be on TV!" 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 17
46 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Citra: You can’t just find someone on the street to marry you.

Me: I guess Citra hasn’t watched past seasons of this show. 

Apparently she's spent all her time watching Friends instead. Sorry, Citra, Sam is no Joey. 

• LOL 6