Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh, Manuel haz a sad. He misses his kids. 

You know, Ashley, if you were a nice person you could maybe suggest that he give them a call. IF you were a nice person who thought of anyone not named Ashley.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope the bathroom on the boat is big enough to accommodate both Assley and Manuel after their inevitable fight.

At least the boat has a bathroom. It’s better than Rob’s place.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don’t like look at me people like Ashley but I am a bit of an introverted boring bitch. I went to Niagara Falls with 3 girl s for my bachelorette….drank a ton, went on a wine tour had a nice dinner then ran around the wax museum and went to bed lol I also yelled at some dude and ran away with his keys cuz he was going to drunk drive. He thought I was flirting lol

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

The good news is that the weddings are here, so the show is over in another week or two?  Looking forward to no more Ashley and Nikki - and everyone else too.

Don't worry, they'll be back in another sesaon. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Manuel haz a sad. He misses his kids. 

You know, Ashley, if you were a nice person you could maybe suggest that he give them a call. IF you were a nice person who thought of anyone not named Ashley.

His family thinks he’s in the US for work. How could he explain the wedding party? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
22 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Even though he invited her to the local pawn shop to help find a suitable ring for Citra, Sam says his mother doesn’t have very good taste.

Exhibit A: Her horrendous wig.

Exhibit B. Her makeup.

Exhibit C: Her get up.

Need I go on?

Nothing expresses a complete picture like  the term "get up".  Well done, @Auntie Anxiety

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Garden party theme? Holy shit, its going to be another sad affair in a local park, isn't it? 

I think the theme will be "green card." 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I sincerely doubt Ashley wants Manuel’s kids here.

I also wonder if his other people from the New York area are there to attend. You know, the ones who kept calling him, and had her worried if he was going to leave her to be with them. I'm sure they would've liked to see Manuel get married.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)

Commercial break! Who has anecdotes? It was my son's thirtieth birthday yesterday! He went out with all his friends and got gloriously drunk. I didn't go because I am still sick, I would have sat there like a drip for an hour and whined to go home. But I heard all about it from houseguest and saw all the pictures. Looks like a splendid time was had by all. That's my lad in the green jacket and glasses in the middle, and houseguest front row right, with the glorious red hair!

party 1.png

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12
(edited)

Clayton and his only friend are playing a role-playing computer game. The fun never ends. My sons used to play that kind of game on their Tandy computer in 1988.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
24 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Skidding in with teriaki beek, vegetable curry noodles and non alcoholic beer.

I despise Nikki more than I do Jasmine. Nikki carries a nasty, mean-boy mama's best son masculine energy that has nothing to being trans. It's all about being a shitty person. I wish her pinworms.

Yum, can i have some? 

• Like 2
(edited)

So, Brandi thinks she'll remember what Anali said while Anali was drunk, when Brandi looks totally blitzed too?   Good thing there's a camera crew recording every second.  Brandi is right, her mother will never move out. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jewelry pawn broker is giving Sam a really good deal. Okay.

Here's 20 dollars off so you can buy more drugs!! 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5

Brandi is trying to break up Clayton and Mom so he and his wife can have a chance at a happy marriage. I hope she's ready to take Mom  in when that happens.

With an actual room for her, of course.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Coming up!  Nikki BEGRUDINGLY commands all the attention in the room while she embarrasses herself and everyone else.  Something we've Never Seen Before.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Coming up!  Nikki BEGRUDINGLY commands all the attention in the room while she embarrasses herself and everyone else.  Something we've Never Seen Before.

Histrionic personality disorder, one of her many psychological issues.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
22 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nothing wrong with a cheap ring….my bro in law proposed with a simple band with a smallish diamond. Dude was in medical school and had bills. Now they live in a large home, travel etc….but this dude is a loser who is going nowhere but jail.

Yeah i wouldn't mind a simple, cheap ring. A fake ring, or a ring bought at a pawnshop, is a no no though. 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Commercial break! Who has anecdotes? It was my son's thirtieth birthday yesterday! He went out with all his friends and got gloriously drunk. I didn't go because I am still sick, I would have sat there like a drip for an hour and whined to go home. But I heard all about it from houseguest and saw all the pictures. Looks like a splendid time was had by all. 

party 1.png

Wow you survived 30 years of motherhood! Good job. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Please tell me that Nikki won't entertain the party attendees with the sordid details of her sex life.   Could that top be any lower?   One sneeze and we'll all be seeing boobies fly free. 

So Justin or Igor's mommy is thrilled? Give that woman an Emmy for most sincere liar on 90 Day. 

Oh no!  Nikki singing is horrific. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2