Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

What incentive does his sister have to plan their wedding and the bachelorette party?  Tell this cheap-ass to get a wedding planner, jesus.

None. And I’m pretty sure Anali could find some Spanish speakers to help her out rather than letting Clayton blame the language barrier. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

She only wants a llama to throw another monkey wrench into the works so she can get pissed and escape.

That would be the best episode this show has had in a long time!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait, what happened to the ring he gave her when he proposed the first time?

She probably threw it out along with that electric toothbrush long ago.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

The triumphant music with this Gino and Jasmine scene after all the conflict and "I'm dones" - it's just way beyond what is remotely believable.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Now that we've seen them break up and get engaged 50 times, can we please be done with them??

Only the dead have seen the last of Gino and Jasmine.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Better than Brandon and Mary's Bugpocolypse?

I hope someone from Sharp is taking notes. This is what we want from this show-bug storms and runaway brides + llamas! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

How many engagement rings is this now? I lost track. 3? or are we up to 4 now?

Let’s see. There’s the cheap ring she conveniently lost and started wearing the ring from her first husband. Then she tried to get Gino to buy her a better ring at the jewelry store when they were shopping for her sister, but they had a big fight. Meanwhile she “found” the first ring and swore she’d wear it forever, but it hasn’t been on her finger since! So I guess this is the second ring that Gino actually bought for her 

• Like 5

Sam I am, Sam I am! I do not like that Sam I am! I do not care about his diversion, I do not care about his conversion!

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
(edited)

Sam thinks he's so cool, but he's more like a caricature of cool.   Citra would be smart to go back to Indonesia, before she ends up on Love After Lockup next season.  I agree with Citra's sisters about Sam.  If Citra's dad likes Sam, then he has bad taste.   Can Citra and family actually think Sam is rich?  

Sam keeps adding little tidbits to his felony charges.  Forgot to renew it?  That's called a drug felony possession charge.   

Justing and Nicki look like the Miami Vice wardrobe collection. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sam’s bullshit excuse for getting arrested needs some work.

He changed the story. Since when is an expired prescription a crime?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2