Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Onward and upward and turning on the electric mattress cover so I can climb into bed and be under my goose down DUVET. Have a super duper week, eat lots of Christmas butter cookies and Lindt truffles. Back tomorrow for more torture. Toodles.

I bought Lindt truffles for my mom, and she doesn’t need to eat too many of them, so I get the leftovers. The snickerdoodle truffles are incredibly good!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm a Children's Emergency Services Investigator for da state. That's a CPS Investigator on steroids (nights, weekends, holidays), with my own supply of police officers and 24 hr judges.

I sometimes have court at 3am on the barefoot judge's front porch.

WOW! But thank you for doing it! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yes please. We are thinking of going Canada Day weekend which is July 1…. Yes I plan ahead lol or May two fer weekend as we call it. I need to put in my vacation early due to lack of seniority 

Good idea to plan ahead! That weekend is crazy because it is also fourth of July. Best to book your hotel now. 

As for museums, right across from the Canadian embassy is the National Gallery of Art, which is an awesome museum. Also recommend the portrait gallery/american art museum (it's all in one building) and definitely check out their cafe. The Philips is a small but very well done museum. The American History museum (a Smithsonian) is a must, and the Air and Space museum is cool too. 

The Korean War memorial is my favorite of the memorials. Do a tour of the monuments and memorials at night, if you can, it's cool to see them all lit up. 

If you want to do a tour of the White House, book now (it takes six months). Americans have to request a tour through their Congressional office, not sure about foreigners. 

Oh and definitely do a Capitol tour and visit the House gallery!

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

These St. Jude ads just break my heart….back to the train wrecks please

Indeed. Did you notice that chinless guys dad was wearing a Saint Jude T-shirt that says “this T-shirt saves lives?”

3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Citra is adorable, and Sam is a total jerk.    I don't believe his "I left my Suboxone prescription home" claim, and then he gets jail time. 

And he was pretty casual about blowing off a FELONY! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
14 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Doesn't she put lotion on him?   He's so pale compared to her.

It puts the lotion on its skin...

Someone on Reddit described Ashley's crystal wedding crown as "gel nail samples" and I can't stop laughing! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Probably won’t be with you tonight. Power is out (fucking rain and wind storm) and that means nothing in my house works. No water, no heat (wood stove, phew), can’t flush indoor toilets 😉, everything! No internet, no landline. Nothing. Holly, I’m with you even though you are cray cray. Supposed to be back by tomorrow at 6pm. I like my electricity. Guess I’m bougie that way. Have fun, all!

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! Here we go again. I am having fun watching Pillow Talk as we head in. Robert and Anny are FIRE. I want to hang out with them. 

Me too. They amuse me.

• Love 1

Holly sobs "Do you still want to be with me?". I'm all "girl, WHAT? You're the one who fled from SA and left your HUSBAND in the dust. Fuck all the way off".

And seriously, if Tim keeps running his mouth I will not be responsible for my actions. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s a miracle! The power just went back on! I was out driving around (charging my phone) and as I drove on the private way, I noticed that all the houses were lit up! Woo hoo! So glad to be here with my soulmates.

Yayayay!!!! It’s just not a live chat without you!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Holly is a grown ass woman. This wittle girl routine is ridiculous.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What is wrong with Holly's mouth? Her lips look too heavy for her face. They droop in a very unattractive way. 

Bad injections?

• Like 4
  • Applause 3