Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Once you buy something from T (I don’t even want to type it) you can never get rid of them. 

I get emails from them... and everyone else.  I get HAMMERED with emails from everyone Ive ever bought stuff from or even thought about buying stuff from.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Duvet jokes may become a regular joke, but we'll never quit with the Ronald the Refrigerator Thief jokes.   

There's some pretty stiff competition. . . Ronald's fridge, muffin smuggling. . . . sprinkles. . . cut it on the bias. . . .Sgt. Baker. . . . so many great ones . . . . 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I get emails from them... and everyone else.  I get HAMMERED with emails from everyone Ive ever bought stuff from or even thought about buying stuff from.

Same. Also loads of political candidates I never heard of, and charities. Yikes. Sorry, World Central Kitchen and North Shore Community Development Corporation, I'm poor this year. Sorry, perfectly nice sounding person who's running for Congress in Arizona or Texas, poor this year. Donate to someone via Act Blue one time and you are bombarded. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't worry, Mama Ashley. No way Ashley will be spending the rest of her life with Manuel. A year, tops. 

I can't believe she is marrying this basic golddigger/selfish jerk.

• Like 8
Just now, Merriwind said:

Hi all! First timer here. Watch the show religiously though. Jasmine's screechy voice is extra grating in that bikini somehow.

Welcome, welcome. Glad you decided to join us. Take a seat and grab a cocktail. You’ll need it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Merriwind said:

Hi all! First timer here. Watch the show religiously though. Jasmine's screechy voice is extra grating in that bikini somehow.

One of us! One of us!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
20 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

@Suzywriter  are you a CPS worker?  cop, investigator?  I have to know!

I'm a Children's Emergency Services Investigator for da state. That's a CPS Investigator on steroids (nights, weekends, holidays), with my own supply of police officers and 24 hr judges.

I sometimes have court at 3am on the barefoot judge's front porch.

Edited by Suzywriter
Fat fingers
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Hugs 2
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? And WE ALL WORE THEM. And carried bandaids because blisters. We were nuts. 

Read the one star reviews on Amazon, some are terrifying.    But we still wanted them.  

Now I wear Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops, comfy, and I don't fall off of them either.  

Ashley's tiara or whatever it is, looks like the Statue of Liberty, and Lady Liberty wears it so much better.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Merriwind said:

Welcome to our merry band of snarkers! We are a small community of quippers, but we are mighty. Pull up a chair. Wine's over there. Though I hear @sainte-chapelle has White Claws, she might share. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Read the one star reviews on Amazon, some are terrifying.    But we still wanted them.  

Now I wear Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops, comfy, and I don't fall off of them either.  

I am old so I only wear Crocs flip flops or Uggs. There is no middle ground. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1